Look What I Found Next To My Rose Bush

• Thread starter stickythumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

We've got at least 5 inches of rain over last week, makes everything so damn depressing, but the skies are cloudless and full of blue today.
we just starting to warm up here low triple digits.. but 115-117 is coming.

sigh, how did i end up a desert rat, oh i know.. i listen to the fucking doctors like a jackass. rant over. laughs.

hope you are having a nice morning.

stickythumb

stickythumb

sigh, how did i end up a desert rat, oh i know.. i listen to the fucking doctors like a jackass. rant over. laughs.

Thank you, hope you are as well, had to come in from outside, still a bit chilly here...47 right now, warming up to 71 today, Just hanging out around the house with the family, enjoying some coffee some bud and life!

jipp

jipp

good looking pup.
yeah they get excited when they get cooped up for to long or puppy stage.. .

chris

stickythumb

stickythumb

good looking pup.
yeah they get excited when they get cooped up for to long or puppy stage.. .

chris
It's absolutely a combination, he'll be 1 yr on July 4th. Rescued him from an owner that was not taking care of him. At 6weeks old he was already away from his mother, and by that same time he was full of worms.

We took him to the local vet got him a deworm medicine, the poor little guy was expelling nothing but worms when he would go to the bathroom :( but we got him back on the right track!

jipp

jipp

It's absolutely a combination, he'll be 1 yr on July 4th. Rescued him from an owner that was not taking care of him. At 6weeks old he was already away from his mother, and by that same time he was full of worms.

We took him to the local vet got him a deworm medicine, the poor little guy was expelling nothing but worms when he would go to the bathroom :( but we got him back on the right track!
thats good. some people just should not have pets. glad he found a good home.

chris.

Latest posts

Top Bottom