Looking for 420 Friendly housing in Colorado Springs

• Thread starter Jeremy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

@Backinblack
Please read the rules. No openly asking, trading, selling any thing on this site.

Thanks

Just a heads up, the Colorado boom has happened already. Real estate prices have doubled or even trippled since the med and rec boom. Good luck finding any type of housing for a decent $.
This.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

@Backinblack

If you post publically one more time, you will get a week vacation. Posting publically items for sale, rent, free, etc is NOT ALLOWED in the open forum.

Read the terms of use policy for tbis site.

Edit, I had to go back AGAIN and moderate your post. This will be your last last last warning.

B

Backinblack

@Backinblack

If you post publically one more time, you will get a week vacation. Posting publically items for sale, rent, free, etc is NOT ALLOWED in the open forum.

Read the terms of use policy for tbis site.

Edit, I had to go back AGAIN and moderate your post. This will be your last last last warning.
Everyone else is stating stuff I just put my email

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I'm gonna lay this out as easily and in the most laymen of terms, and repeat myself for the 4th and final time.

Do NOT openly ask, trade, sell, give, donate, any type of service, house, rental, clones, seeds, equipment, used socks, dirty underwear, shorts hat's, etc. Nothing is allowed in the open forum. No one asked openly for anything. You keep posting thatbypu have rentals and such. NOT allowed!

You have 3 posts, all spamming you have a spot in Colorado to rent or can find a place. You haven't even posted in any other thread. Seems like a fishy spammer to me and a few others. If it happens again, I'll just boot you in the spammer catagory.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I'm gonna lay this out as easily and in the most laymen of terms, and repeat myself for the 4th and final time.

Do NOT openly ask, trade, sell, give, donate, any type of service, house, rental, clones, seeds, equipment, used socks, dirty underwear, shorts hat's, etc. Nothing is allowed in the open forum. No one asked openly for anything. You keep posting thatbypu have rentals and such. NOT allowed!

You have 3 posts, all spamming you have a spot in Colorado to rent or can find a place. You haven't even posted in any other thread. Seems like a fishy spammer to me and a few others. If it happens again, I'll just boot you in the spammer catagory.
Will you allow a bitchy, petulant goodbye post before you drop the hammer?

Asking for a friend

Top Bottom