Looking For A Canna Butter Method That Works

• Thread starter PassTheJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

It's either a guarantee or I wont try it again... Tomorrow I'm making 4 oz with 1 liter Everclear 190.. See how that works out..
OK..if we don't hear back in a few days..search party is on the way!! LMAO

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I meant a 1/4 to half POUND weed per 1lb of butter. I make it uhhhhh strong.
You realize a pound of butter is like 4 sticks right? That sounds like it would be thicker than oatmeal..WET..:puke2:

xavier7995

xavier7995

Yeah man. Its got some kick. I will point out i just eat the crap or put in caps rather than making actual food, so my goal is to have to consume as little as possible.

gwheels

gwheels

2 OZ per pound is getting close to max saturation for butter. Coconut oil can take a 1/4 pound per pound (flower to oil ratio). Something like that. The saturated fat allows more THC to adhere to the fat.

P

PassTheJ

Well.. I just had half a teaspoon of the finished product over an hour ago.

Still Nothing. I believe I just dropped 4oz down the shitter.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Well.. I just had half a teaspoon of the finished product over an hour ago.

Still Nothing. I believe I just dropped 4oz down the shitter.
Wait another 90 minutes..Why do you think you wasted it.the longer decarb? I did it the same way the other day with great results.
I can't find that study, but they claimed a 10% increase in THC extracted using slightly lower temps and longer times..
I agree..growing makes this stuff much easier to bear..
keep posting plz..

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Pound of trim to 2 pounds of butter... Sounds about right
Oh..I thought he used BUDS..Now I get it!
Mine is always with buds..trim goes for hash here.
Gonna start pressing Rosin again soon..now I need even more buds..LOL

P

PassTheJ

Wait another 90 minutes..Why do you think you wasted it.the longer decarb? I did it the same way the other day with great results.
I can't find that study, but they claimed a 10% increase in THC extracted using slightly lower temps and longer times..
I agree..growing makes this stuff much easier to bear..
keep posting plz..
Why? I dont know. It's not the decarbing. Everything I did was perfect. So yea. I'm totally lost. Should have worked. 4 oz.. That's alot. Should be feeling something. Many say they dont even decarb.. I dont know. Ima go cry somewhere. Not because I lost 4 oz. But because I'm either 2 stupid or my body just says fuck you...

P

PassTheJ

I had half a teaspoon while it was still liquidy. Do I have to wait for it to solidify to work? Lol

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Why? I dont know. It's not the decarbing. Everything I did was perfect. So yea. I'm totally lost. Should have worked. 4 oz.. That's alot. Should be feeling something. Many say they dont even decarb.. I dont know. Ima go cry somewhere. Not because I lost 4 oz. But because I'm either 2 stupid or my body just says fuck you...
Gotta be your own body..just gotta be..I bet if I tried yours..it would put me away for the count..

Yeah..took me a while to get over pouring my weed into the butter and pouring ice water over my weed for hash..BUT then..the finished products made it all good again..
Now I long to make all kinds of stuff to get rid of xtra flower (I keep it all..Greed FK I am..LMAO)

I just swallowed a mini cube of that xtra strong butter I made the other day after reading your post..I got a saliva rush within seconds..SOooo IDK.

gwheels

gwheels

Eat something and give it the full 2 hours. I usually start with a tablespoon if i have nothing to do. Well whos kidding all the time. I do shit with a tablespoon. One time my hands were killing me (Arthritis) and i went to work but before i went i had 1 tablespoon of white rhino oil. It hit me at 8 am and lasted until 2.

And some people do not process it or something. I had no idea that was possible but apparently it can happen.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

So I decarbed 4 oz @ 230° for 110 minutes. Came out looking really nice. In the MBM with 2 cups of Coco Oil and a tablespoon of Lecithin.

In 2 hours, hopefully I'll have a strong batch of butter.. Otherwise I dumped 4 oz. LMAO
Not trying to be harsh, but have you had good quality edibles before?
If not..Please WAIT before eating more..If you happened too eat too much..you will not be feeling too good at all.
Even when I make a new batch, I eat them slowly at first, just in case..

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Eat something and give it the full 2 hours. I usually start with a tablespoon if i have nothing to do. Well whos kidding all the time. I do shit with a tablespoon. One time my hands were killing me (Arthritis) and i went to work but before i went i had 1 tablespoon of white rhino oil. It hit me at 8 am and lasted until 2.

And some people do not process it or something. I had no idea that was possible but apparently it can happen.
There are those on another board, that grind it up powder fine and just put it into the brownie/cookie mix..sounds nasty tasting to me, but WTF..LOL

P

PassTheJ

I have work so I cant take a chance with a tablespoon.
2mr morning I will do just that.

I've gotten a body high from brownies like 12 years ago. So I know I can get high on edibles.

Ima let a few people try it over the weekend. Maybe it really is me. But I'll save some hope for 2mr when I shove a TBSP in my mouth...

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Oh..I thought he used BUDS..Now I get it!
Mine is always with buds..trim goes for hash here.
Gonna start pressing Rosin again soon..now I need even more buds..LOL
Shit i have never put good smoke in butter... Which would definitely make it more ass kickin

Latest posts

Top Bottom