• Tagged users None
45North

45North

Looking for a good outdoor strain...
Any thoughts?
PM and Mold resistance

B

Burned Haze

I really think any gear that bodhi g13 88hashplant had great traits of being able to being pm/budrot restistant and still a indica pushing trait genetic

Check out or try anything with It, I’m pretty sure you won’t be disappoint ;)

45North

45North

A September finish is optimal
But would prefer before the 2d week of October

45North

45North

I did strawberry kush by Bergman, over 8’ in a 35gal cloth pot.
A PM magnet. Had to use about a gallon of H2O2 to keep it at bay.

Black DOG by HSO was a huge producer, beautiful to look at ( stony) but I must have flushed all the terpenoids out of her. No smell

Done the Durban Poison. Decent stuff just a bitch to trim.

Anything later than 10 October finish seems to get bud rot because the fog starts in the first week of October.

Thanks for your input
45N 122w

45North

45North

I really think any gear that bodhi g13 88hashplant had great traits of being able to being pm/budrot restistant and still a indica pushing trait genetic

Check out or try anything with It, I’m pretty sure you won’t be disappoint ;)
Thanks man!! Awesome

E

escalente

I can only suggest these two for your outdoor grow; maybe there could be more.
Lemon Skunk
60% Sativa : 40% Indica
56 – 63 days
Skunk strains are often searched for outdoor marijuana growing. It is probably because of their fast flowering time, almost every time big yields or maybe because of their typical aroma which every medical marijuana grower will remember for a long time. The height of this plant can easily reach up to two meters but with proper growing methods like topping and fimming you can easily manage to grow her into a marijuana bush. This marijuana plant with extra lemon aroma won many awards and is undoubtedly one of the TOP cannabis strains in our offer.

Afghan Kush
100% pure Indica
45 – 55 days
Another well-known strain with growth properties that are typical for pure indicas is Afghan Kush. She is a very compact and hardy plant with the special smell of real hash. Due to a high CBD content and great THC-CBD ratio, Afghan Kush is also a great medical strain for sleeping disorders and pain relief. She grows ordinarily into smaller sizes up to one and half meters with many side branches.

45North

45North

I can only suggest these two for your outdoor grow; maybe there could be more.
Lemon Skunk
60% Sativa : 40% Indica
56 – 63 days
Skunk strains are often searched for outdoor marijuana growing. It is probably because of their fast flowering time, almost every time big yields or maybe because of their typical aroma which every medical marijuana grower will remember for a long time. The height of this plant can easily reach up to two meters but with proper growing methods like topping and fimming you can easily manage to grow her into a marijuana bush. This marijuana plant with extra lemon aroma won many awards and is undoubtedly one of the TOP cannabis strains in our offer.

Afghan Kush
100% pure Indica
45 – 55 days
Another well-known strain with growth properties that are typical for pure indicas is Afghan Kush. She is a very compact and hardy plant with the special smell of real hash. Due to a high CBD content and great THC-CBD ratio, Afghan Kush is also a great medical strain for sleeping disorders and pain relief. She grows ordinarily into smaller sizes up to one and half meters with many side branches.
Thanks Kush does well in this area

the rrock

the rrock

Blue Dream or anything crossed to it does phenomenal outdoors(massive yields of frosted arm size buds), I also do GDP every year as it is a great plant that finishes faster than any indica Ive ever seen and is just couchlock. Mendo breath is a total all around great outdoor plant also,if your lucky enough to find it

45North

45North

Blue Dream or anything crossed to it does phenomenal outdoors(massive yields of frosted arm size buds), I also do GDP every year as it is a great plant that finishes faster than any indica Ive ever seen and is just couchlock. Mendo breath is a total all around great outdoor plant also,if your lucky enough to find it
Blue dream is one that I’ve thought about, but I am concerned about finishing time. Blueberry doesn’t seem to finish until the end of October and bud rot comes into play at that late of date. I did Snoops Dream one year( a clone from my friends at Truly Pure) and that was the Most nute sensitive plant I have witnessed to date. Mid October finish. Is this a common trait for blue dream?
Mendo Breath I’d love to get my hands on, as for GDP... who is a good breeder?
Thanks 45North

Ron Burgundy

Ron Burgundy

Frozen Bananas was a beast outdoors. Heavy producer and a wild sativa high. Super terpy as well, like funky grape candy. She really thrived in the sun, over 6 ft tall in 5 gallon bucket!

Last edited by a moderator:
45North

45North

Frozen Bananas was a beast outdoors. Heavy producer and a wild sativa high. Super terpy as well, like funky grape candy. She really thrived in the sun, over 6 ft tall in 5 gallon bucket!
Never heard of that one. Bananas og, cream, sherbet just not frozen
45North

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

I am 45 north as well, hour from portland a few strains that work for me and ppl I know and everything else I have seen doesn't get finished before mold.
1) Blackberry Kush -hash plant basically, finishes between beginning and middle of September.
2) Oregon Diesel -blackberry kush hybrid of sour diesel. Finishes out around the same time as the BBK.
3) Blue City Diesel -this one will finish in around mid to late October. BUT it is the most mold proof strain I know of to date. Literally seen this strain never show botrytis when whole crops fail due to mold. Yields massive, blueberry diesel terps.
4)Jaeger -pretty mold resistant, beginning of October to mid.
Best of luck

xeamonk

xeamonk

Im looking at BOG Sour Strawberry for this season which he calls (A triple clone of Strawberry Cough. Razz & ECSD x BOG Sour Bubble) and says its done mid September. Last year I had to trash my whole first OD harvest, it was nice, there was a lot, it didnt survive the fog.

Latest posts

Top Bottom