Looking For A Very Small Reflector.

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

Right now I have 2 Magnum XXXL reflectors side by side.
I want to squeeze a 600w mh in-between the 2 reflectors to up my watts a ft2.
I would appreciate any tips on a reflector or other angles on how to do this. i will be using Horizontal reflectors also.

ty

juggernaut

juggernaut

cooltube,not gunna find a smaller hood
What do i need to do to cool them? I guessing an inline fan, if so is there something specifically made for this, or do they carry one already?(size of fan?).

juggernaut

juggernaut

if i hookup 2 600watt lights and use a 400cfm inline fan to cool the lights will i be good to. I'll have to get the the 6" splitter.
I'm going get the cool tubes my only concern is my buddy had one. He shattered 2 bulbs and 1 caused a small fire. luckily he was in the room when 1 shattered. He put it out water and a fire ext.

I was even thinking about just cutting the cooltube in half to fit in and i wouldn't need the inline fan. I have a 1700cfm fan blowing over the tops in 2 rooms so they get a good airflow from the inline fan already. keep it coming.
ty

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

If cmh is a possibility Growers House has a nice deal on a tiny open sun system horizontal reflector with a prism ballast and Phillips bulb.

I am considering sandwiching one between my 2 blockbusters with 600’s. Would make the perfect flowering spectrum and intensity for yield and quality in a 4x8 area.

juggernaut

juggernaut

I'm using 2,600 in a 24ft2 area. 108watts ft2. Toasty

juggernaut

juggernaut

I'm putting in a 600w mh. How does the cmh compare to the 600 mh or even a 1000mh? I haven't looked before but with the big change and moving I'll try to look into them. bottom line most people ask is it worth the change, r they better then HID's? How good are the bulbs? good light in what spectrums? r they durable safe? How close to plants? Heat output ? Would people who bought one buy one again. What does it bring out in the buds? eg taste burn smell etc

Latest posts

Top Bottom