Looking For Advice

• Thread starter benno3711
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

benno3711

Hi everyone I am new to growing and am looking for some advice.

just purchased a grow tent and two 900 w marshydro2's and using canna nutes and soil .

I have decided on growing some jack 47 f1's and am looking for some people who have had experience with this strain

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Im going to tell you mars hydro is cheap Chinese knock off trash, my friend bought 1, the light is so weak it wont penatrate his canopy, i told him to go with a California light works veg master $300 my light is brighter way brighter, I can get this light to penetrate my plant, sory, but you will be ok they dont work good but they do work dont stress but as soon as you are able upgrade, for now try and get those girls going.

MissBotany

MissBotany

Keep temp and humidity in check. Most importantly, don’t overfeed with the nutes. Nutes once a week is probably good for most strains. Water only when the top inch of soil is dry. Happy growing!

Also, when you switch to flowering (I’ll probably get negative feedback for this), don’t be afraid to defoliate fan leaves that are blocking the light to bud sites. I only did it the first 2 weeks of flower, it made a big difference in bud growth.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

You really dont want to prune your plants when in flower , i prune lightley at day 30, again when i switch from veg to bloom, you can prune away most of your fans exposing your branches to the light, the branch leaves will grow bigger to compensate for the loss of fans, thats me im pushing out so many lumens in an enclosed space i can do this, but you do want your branches exposed to your light so your flower will form structure. Other than that you seem ok.

Top Bottom