Looking For Advise

• Thread starter JamesLee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JamesLee

Hey all I am new to growing I've completed 3 of 3 full cycles nicely but I'm trying to get to a simpler style of growing like cheaper nutes, less ingredients, not feeding every week, water only, not feeding to runoff/flushing and worrying about waste water. All that good stuff.. So I would like to ask for some reassurance that I'm making good decisions or if I'm not, I could sure use some pointers please.

I have been using mixed up ffof, happy frog, and perlite with Mills nutes.. I just switched today to dry amendment. I went ahead and gotta steered into Roots Organics Uprising 3lb Grow and Bloom. They also gave me a free bottle of liquid Roots Organics Surge.
So Upon arrival I hand tilled up a bit and top dressed 2 tbs bloom on each of my 3 10 gallon pots which are at about 5 weeks of vegging in A5 X5 tent under 1000 hps. Then I PhD a gallon of water each to about 6.5 (I am using drops). Did a little tying down and out Lst. Then I went ahead and flipped them to 12/12.
These are some really good bag seeds I've been keeping going but I have some sensible seeds Bruce banner I want to get going but not until I'm sure The things I'm trying to achieve are on the right track and should work well.. Thanks for any feedback!

FatManatee

FatManatee

The simplest way to grow, is to make some super soil and a dripping system. Then you can pretty much leave the plants alone til' harvest day.

J

JamesLee

Thanks for the tip I will be checking into that build a soil after I learn more about what I'm doing and begin to understand what does what.
We use well water it's a bit hard at around 225ppm and about 7.3 ph
I am hoping The basic nutes in the mixed up FF I use will take new young transplants through veg in 4 weeks using those 10 gal pots, so I'm thinking the plan would be to top dress 1 TBS of the grow and 2 TBS of bloom right at the flip to 12/12. Then add 1-2 TBS bloom at week 4.
I also added 3 TBS to each pot of Epsom salt for some mag.

J

JamesLee

J

JamesLee

Winter is here. Temps WITHOUT the carbon filter and fan hooked up run 72-75 lights on and as cool as 63 off. I try to keep ~35-50% humidity.

J

JamesLee

Help please!!!
I have these kind of big leaves taking over. Something isn't right!
It looks like a P deficiency to me
I've only been flowering a week so I'm flipping back to 24 and training until I get this sorted out!!

Top Bottom