Looking For An Honest Place To Buy Quality Vape Carts

• Thread starter Vonkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vonkins

Vonkins

Just looking for someone honest who ships high quality vape carts. Preferably dank vapes or better. I just want honesty and dependability.

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
Just looking for someone honest who ships high quality vape carts. Preferably dank vapes or better. I just want honesty and dependability.

Give these a try. Usually arrive in 7-10 days.

Enjoy

Vonkins

Vonkins

WTF!!!!! Nothing like dank vapes bro. With oil in them duh!!!!

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
WTF!!!!! Nothing like dank vapes bro. With oil in them duh!!!!

My bad, i thought you were looking for empty carts. These are the same you find in an abundance of the carts you purchase pre-filled (they just buy 5K-10K at a time). Hope you find what you are looking for.

Vonkins

Vonkins

It's all good bro! I can make my own. I just wonder how they add flavor

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
It's all good bro! I can make my own. I just wonder how they add flavor

I stopped adding "flavors" when I make mine. However they can be purchased at almost any smoke or vape shop. The question is how much to use and the quality. I found a lot of them had high sugar content so the heaters and holes clogged quicker. For Stealth reasons i make sure mine loses the smell during processing. This lets me vape anywhere without drawing attention. Hell I can go to the bath room anywhere, and take a few hits. In a night club, well.... :cool:

Vonkins

Vonkins

I stopped adding "flavors" when I make mine. However they can be purchased at almost any smoke or vape shop. The question is how much to use and the quality. I found a lot of them had high sugar content so the heaters and holes clogged quicker. For Stealth reasons i make sure mine loses the smell during processing. This lets me vape anywhere without drawing attention. Hell I can go to the bath room anywhere, and take a few hits. In a night club, well.... :cool:
I'm going to use my magic butter to make my vape oil. Set it and forget it. 8hrs later I will have some super potent oil. How do u remove the chronic funk smell from ur oil? Also all homemade oil I have ever seen is dark. How do I get it light amber, see through?

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
I dislike vape carts.
I dislike the throw away concept when garbage has been killing our planet.

Buy a vape pen where you can just buy hash oil of any type and add it as you like whole and unmixed with other things.

https://www.puffco.com/products/puffco-plus

Agreed! That is why i reuse mine until the heater dies or the glass breaks. The primary thing for me is stealth & security. I only have to have a small amount on me at any given time. Where i live any amount of oil can be charged as a felony (processed schedule 1). The less they find the better your chances of getting just a ticket. So for me a .5 mil throw away that i can smash under foot or toss, is a much better bet. A three mil. "blaster" is certain time in the crossbar motel (if not a member of the "elected majority"). Brother "life" for a joint is still on the books here.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Get a rosin press. Much easier and the terps stay mostly intact.

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
I'm going to use my magic butter to make my vape oil. Set it and forget it. 8hrs later I will have some super potent oil. How do u remove the chronic funk smell from ur oil? Also all homemade oil I have ever seen is dark. How do I get it light amber, see through?

I start by creating my own shatter using one of my two closed-loop systems (1/4lb vs 1.5lbs); you can also start with store purchased shatter as well. I do that when i don't have it "at the ready". I then mix that 1gr:1mil w/pgp 400 food grade in a shot glass set into a pan of boiling water (double boiler style). Don't let the boiling water get in the glass. Stir the mix as it melts don't let it set. After it is all melted, set a 3 minute timer. Using a syringe with a thin needle mix for 3 minutes by drawing the contents of the glass into the syringe over and over. This is forcing the shatter and pgp in to close physical contact so that the chemical bonding can take place (reducing the possibility of separation). Be very, very careful at this point. The three minutes will be enough to cook off the "smell", but should not be enough to cause decarboxylation to occur (turning darker as the conversion of THC-A is converted at the mocular to THC (i think i got that right, if not someone will slap me straight).

Oh, cleanup is simply alcohol and a paper towel.

Upload 2019 2 21 20 30 20

Last edited:
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
If you really want to get rid of all smell (and flavour) Dissolve the shatter in isopropyl alcohol and run it through activated charcoal, like a brita filter. Evap the alcohol and you'll be left with the most tasteless, odorless product imaginable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom