Looking For Chemdog To Cross With Selected Skunk.

• Thread starter Horto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
After a bit more reading on the genetics, I want the closest posible to original Chemdog 91 cutting in seed form.
Can be Fam or regular.
Best option I found for purity is thecaliconnection, but cost + shipping is to rich for me.
Another option is Humboldt Seed, with less purity then I would like.

The Cali Connection has everything I need, but outside what I can afford to pay.
Thats life.
It took 2 years?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
what?I was just askin as i was gonni offer u a cut of Chemdog 91 thats cutting about the uk but forget i asked
  1. Threads or posts pertaining to the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, or any other substance or article is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted.

Just a reminder.
    @1diesel1

Horto

Horto

My breding program produced a nice seedling, and the need to secure two strains has me on a mission

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Some things happen inbetween. :)
Hahhaaha. Nice.
Hope you find what you’re looking for.
I grew dinachem and that chem smell, taste and frost is immaculate, loved it.

william76

william76

1. Threads or posts pertaining to the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, or any other substance or article is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted.

Just a reminder.
    @1diesel1
Think it was a joke.76

Horto

Horto

Hahhaaha. Nice.
Hope you find what you’re looking for.
I grew dinachem and that chem smell, taste and frost is immaculate, loved it.

Looks like a good finished package.

If I wanted to smoke the plant, the choice is impossible. :)

On a seperate subject:
So much breeding now, and the amount of seed from chemically treatment pollination.
Not concerned of the single STS treatment, but where is this all going in the longer term?

Hood Legend

Hood Legend

CB6C402D FB84 4016 AE3E F8344B8EDBB5
I definitely overpaid (I’m used to it..) but we’ll see how good these CaliConnection ‘Chemdog 91’ genes really are.. Just started 6 of the deadhead og regs.. ✌️

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Looks like a good finished package.

If I wanted to smoke the plant, the choice is impossible. :)

On a seperate subject:
So much breeding now, and the amount of seed from chemically treatment pollination.
Not concerned of the single STS treatment, but where is this all going in the longer term?
Don’t know man. I think you are just suppressing the plants ability to produce female flowers. You are not actually creating a gmo or something.
I still try to get strains that are genetically less diverse. And one should stay away from feminized but its too convenient.

Horto

Horto

Don’t know man. I think you are just suppressing the plants ability to produce female flowers. You are not actually creating a gmo or something.
I still try to get strains that are genetically less diverse. And one should stay away from feminized but its too convenient.
I dont think we disagree, I have bred a few common trees and plants. Got the touch for anything grafting or budding. But on the MJ, it is just down to an idea and educated guess

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Just a reminder.
    @1diesel1
don't worry he wouldn't b getting it now anyway.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Dominion Seed Co has Polecat 91 which is Chemdog 91 x Skunk. Ran it twice now. Pretty Killer. Up there with the East Coast clone I have.

Horto

Horto

Dominion Seed Co has Polecat 91 which is Chemdog 91 x Skunk. Ran it twice now. Pretty Killer. Up there with the East Coast clone I have.

I have been harassed by someone and hope this is not wierdo games related to above.
Takes time to distinguish the different/same accounts and supporters.

Hoping you are in the know and wanting to help.
Very, very interested if you have more info?

Google only gets me so far, following if you can message.

Cheers.

Horto

Horto

Admin:
Regarding suppliers "using forum to expose and harass customers that have a private complaint with them",
is this a common feature on forum.

Just want you folk to know how it
Destroys user’s ability to trust, as you see.

Horto

Horto

Chemdog 91 x Skunk VA = 70 Days. That is quite a long time against the Skunk at 40.

Finding nothing at Dominion Seed?

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Admin:
Regarding suppliers "using forum to expose and harass customers that have a private complaint with them",
is this a common feature on forum.

Just want you folk to know how it
Destroys user’s ability to trust, as you see.
Not sure what you mean? Care to explain??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom