Looking For Chemdog To Cross With Selected Skunk.

• Thread starter Horto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Horto

Horto

You have a ignore button when you hit his avatar, I suggest you use.
Done.

Mr Bee, you have offered and withdraw unsolicited seeds three times.

It is one thing to have online identity; it is another to create characters to leach information.

We have nothing to talk about, just buzz off.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
this Rule and all other rules will be enforced!!

1. Threads or posts pertaining to the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, or any other substance or article is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts pertaining to the 'recreational use' of narcotic substances is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts soliciting any of the aforementioned shall be deleted and the posting member will be banned from the site. Wish lists of varieties placed in posts, threads, or the members signature line area will be deleted by admin as doing so is deemed an attempt to circumvent site policy regarding solicitations.

Horto

Horto

this Rule and all other rules will be enforced!!

1. Threads or posts pertaining to the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, or any other substance or article is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts pertaining to the 'recreational use' of narcotic substances is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts soliciting any of the aforementioned shall be deleted and the posting member will be banned from the site. Wish lists of varieties placed in posts, threads, or the members signature line area will be deleted by admin as doing so is deemed an attempt to circumvent site policy regarding solicitations.
Thanks for sharing

Horto

Horto

You ask for help and i asked you to explain the issue. Then tell me to screw myself?
You are setting me up to create argument, and you have no private contact.
I was not telling you to go screw yourself, but since you are just a childish prick.
I am now telling you to go screw yourself.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
You are setting me up to create argument, and you have no private contact.
I was not telling you to go screw yourself, but since you are just a childish prick.
I am now telling you to go screw yourself.
You now have been warned, i was only trying to help. What the hell does " you have no private contact" mean?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Why is this forum so prohibitive? I notice the talk of taking narcotics os banned lol so I cant tell u that I smoke my weed? And what happened to the good ol days where u could easily share cuts and seeds and do give aways with no problem? Why would that not be allowed? Ots not like it's more illegal then this seed bank attached to the forum right? Jus wondering cus it seems super corny and doesnt help the community. It is actually pretty hypocritical imo so please help me to understand
you have opened a can of worms right there.

Bottom line is, without agreeing or disagreeing is, this isn't our house and we are guests here. So we need to play by the rules/TOS. As when in another mans house we gotta fall in line with what the owner wants. Or...………. GTFO...….. harsh but true. Peace out

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Not my place to say but, letting people trade seeds and cuts could result in some very upset farmers in the end because not everyone is honest about their gear. In this case, the farmer buying seeds or cuts of the forums would act this way on the accounts of trusting this site and the growers on it. Thats just bad.

You can also see that if thats allowed, the farm, which people use to get information about growing, could rapidly decline into a second class site with spams or ads popping up everywhere.

And what to do if some undercover asshole was trying to leak info?

Personally, i like the policy. I can get seeds from many many places including this seedbank but the forum is a seperate platform. Again the rules are made by Logic and this is only my reasoning.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Logic created this place we play by his rules, hence TOS. We as mods we interpret the tos to the best of our ability. When you became a member you agreed to the TOS.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
This site is funded by the seed sales here logic runs. If people traded seeds and cuts here, there would be no reason to buy the seeds that fund this site and this place would fold in a hurry. Keep in mind also that all seeds and cuttings are illegal here (federally) in that states, and that puts the owner of this site at risk.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
you have opened a can of worms right there.

Bottom line is, without agreeing or disagreeing is, this isn't our house and we are guests here. So we need to play by the rules/TOS. As when in another mans house we gotta fall in line with what the owner wants. Or...………. GTFO...….. harsh but true. Peace out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom