looking for grows who want to team up

• Thread starter bong ripper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bong ripper

I'm looking for grows who would want to team up to start a grow op I can get supplies if someone can get the space:-)

Kendo

Kendo

San Jo EH!! Best not be messin with my ruka homeboy!!
My old stomppin grounds from coyote creek to Alviso.
The Cali market is SOOOOOOOO flush with Bomb ass bud that if your product is not TOP SHELF HIGH grade you will get low ball prices that make indoor growing very risky. If it were me I would find an outdoor local and blow it up., but then my outdoor is better than 99% of most indoor offerings.
Just sayin...

soserthc1

soserthc1

San Jo EH!! Best not be messin with my ruka homeboy!!
My old stomppin grounds from coyote creek to Alviso.
The Cali market is SOOOOOOOO flush with Bomb ass bud that if your product is not TOP SHELF HIGH grade you will get low ball prices that make indoor growing very risky. If it were me I would find an outdoor local and blow it up., but then my outdoor is better than 99% of most indoor offerings.
Just sayin...
he has not been back Kendo since posting kinda hard to sign up at a forum and get someone to say yea i need a stranger as a partner

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

I'm looking for grows who would want to team up to start a grow op I can get supplies if someone can get the space:)

lol had to laugh...even if this guy is legit...its so stupid...having the place, and in your name, is the biggest risk....having the equipment is easy....sounds to me like OP wants to take the easy way out and if shit goes down, he is in the clear...

great way to take advantage of someone...

Top Bottom