Looking For Honey Help

• Thread starter 215cupcakes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
215cupcakes

215cupcakes

Hey there everyone. New to the site and it it looks like it's just what I've needed. I'm fairly New to exploring properly dosed edible baking and feel as though I'm stuck. I made some wonderful "infused" honey based on several different recipes. It seems to be greAt for baking with but what I want is more a single dose syrup...aka honey straw or stix. I'm finding that most for purchase contain both honey and coconut oil. Any advice on how to take the honey I've already made and add a appropriate ratio of oil without diluting my measured dose amount and creating a good flavor? HELP!!! Thank you in advance for any advice.

derkaderk

derkaderk

I'm curious if you know what the percentage of thc is in your infused honey?
Typical small dosage would be around 8-12mg.

My guess is that whomever else is making the honey stix, is using the oil as a carrier for the thc extract....but it also would work as a filler.

happylittle

happylittle

Most use the oil as the carrier thc and sugar dont infuse well at all unless it ferments. U might try making a infusion in moonshine, then mix with the honey, then boil alcohol off. U could even use add fruits to flavor the honey. Lmk how this goes.
also welcome to the farm
-J:D

H

happy b

Hey there everyone. New to the site and it it looks like it's just what I've needed. I'm fairly New to exploring properly dosed edible baking and feel as though I'm stuck. I made some wonderful "infused" honey based on several different recipes. It seems to be greAt for baking with but what I want is more a single dose syrup...aka honey straw or stix. I'm finding that most for purchase contain both honey and coconut oil. Any advice on how to take the honey I've already made and add a appropriate ratio of oil without diluting my measured dose amount and creating a good flavor? HELP!!! Thank you in advance for any advice.
I have absoloutley no idea as we dont get edibles and stuff in Scotland.strictly bongs pipes and great big doobies.if your having trouble finding any relevant info on the process maybe you should start a thread to show everyone how you acheive it.if you manage to that is.it may help someone else out in future.
good luck girl.

Latest posts

Top Bottom