Looking For Neuropathic Pain Relief

• Thread starter fishhook69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fishhook69

fishhook69

I am looking for strains for my neuropathic pain. I have grown for a number of years indoors and out. I have had 2 spinal cord injuries in the last 2 years. The one that caused the most problems was a cyst in my spine between my shoulder blades, it measured 1 1/4" x 1/2" x 1/4". This cyst caused severe cord damage. Symptoms include burning and tingling of the legs and feet, tightness of the abdomen, sensitivity of skin to touch from shoulders to toes. The left side of my body is sensitive to cold and the right side to heat. I also have muscle spasms that make it difficult to walk, especially in cold weather. My legs feel like they are made of lead and jello. I'm looking for strains that will help with any or all symptoms. For 2 years I have been dealing with this 24/7. I refuse to take any meds for the pain except cannabis. Thanks for any help

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
PCC7-2.jpg

fishhook69

fishhook69

Thanks for your reply. I've seen this chart before and can't really find the applicable medical condition. Thanks again

Natural

Natural

I find some cookie hybrids to relieve physical discomfort very well. Some of them can be a bit heavy on the head though..mostly worth it.

Top Bottom