Looking For New Strain! What Strain Is This?

• Thread starter Smegal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smegal

Smegal

My grow room is too cold for my fpog. I have to keep the temps down because my bell peppers are blooming. It's growing too slow. So I put it outside with the others. They're doing great so it should be ok. It's been a week since it broke ground and it hasn't grown much.

20180923 171321
Smegal

Smegal

Got some more going on at smegal house. I got one more fpog going and two magnum WHT widow autos, and two bruce banner auros. Just seedlings now not much to show but as they grow I'll show.

Smegal

Smegal

Fpog is growing great! About an inch per day. She's 20.5 inches now and preflowering like a bitch. All of the side limbs are keeping up and looking great.
All my others are doing well too.

20181026 121424
20181026 121436
20181029 233302
20181029 233233
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Fpog is growing great! About an inch per day. She's 20.5 inches now and preflowering like a bitch. All of the side limbs are keeping up and looking great.
All my others are doing well too.

Looking good. Just reading through your thread and a lot of the pics posted early on look like pics taken in vivid color mode. I stumbled across this mode on my Pentax K-S1 DSLR. It's not photo-shopped, just a picture mode...

Banana Ice Cream (Holy Smoke Seeds)
IMGP4895 1

A standard pic from my phone of a cola on the the same plant. Still pretty colorful (hard to see in pic) but definitely not like the above pic. I did that as art, not to sell seeds, so I'm not being misleading. If a breeder were to used a vivid color pic to sell seeds then they have bad ethics and I wouldn't want to buy from them.
20181016 084606

Smegal

Smegal

So true! You can't believe everything you see on the net but some stoner honesty would be great. Great looking bud too by the way. I need to get a better camera. Mine is on an old tab 4.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

So true! You can't believe everything you see on the net but some stoner honesty would be great. Great looking bud too by the way. I need to get a better camera. Mine is on an old tab 4.

Thanks.

I love my Pentax. Taken over 15k pics and still learning it. Have a Sony a5000 mirrorless too. It takes pics as well as the Pentax and it can be used with cinema lenses. I'm always on the hunt for a good deal on cool lenses. I tell you man, it's an addiction.

When/if you do decide to buy a camera, check eBay sellers for international versions. They don't have warranties but you save a boatload of cash. Got international versions of both my cameras for less than half the going price.

Smegal

Smegal

Day 45 , 30 inches tall and still growing. Heavy into preflower and looking great. This plant should have a good yield. Looking for ir to go full flower any day now. I've looked around and can't find anything about xxl autos. I have a magnum white widdow that will get 5 ft tall. But that's a magnum x white widdow and not a reference to its size actually. Does anyone have a guess? Well anyway, my other plants are doing well too. The mag auto is showing preflower and I expect the fpog and the bruce banners will be soon as well.

20181107 142332
20181107 142446
Smegal

Smegal

Ok, I planted this fpog in used soil and it may have been a mistake. I believe it flowered early due to residual bloom nutes in the soil. It's 8 weeks old and there are nothing but popcorn buds. Does anyone have any opinions here? I can't find out how long fpogs go. I did find that they take 8 to 9 weeks to flower so it should be done soon. One site says they get 2 meters tall. Mine are only 43 inches. All the others in my grow room are in new soil and looking great. They all have preflower and still growing taller. The bruce banners are looking like they will full flower soon. The magxwhitwiddow is looking good as is the other fpogs. The one is in preflower but unlike the big one it didn't go straight into flower. Maybe that one will do better.

Smegal

Smegal

Ok, I just checked my calender and found I logged when this fpog actually started flowering and found its got until the 8th of January to hit 8 weeks in flower. So it's looking good to me now. I guess I should have smoked before I jumped to conclusions. Bad news is there won't be any fpog for christmas.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Residual bloom ferts wouldn’t do anything. It’s all about light schedule. I use bloom ferts in veg from time to time to get a boost of phosphorus when they need it. Looking good though. The only thing I would do is take pics and video under natural lighting so it’s easier to see them and their natural color. Otherwise kudos.

Smegal

Smegal

They are autos. I wouldn't think light schedule would make a difference .

Top Bottom