Looking For New Strain! What Strain Is This?

• Thread starter Smegal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smegal

Smegal

Sorry, I had to go out of town for a while. You may have read from an earlier post that I'm teaching a friend to grow his own meds. Well I left it with him and he, as most nubes, harvested early. Buds where fluffy and a bit harsh but stone you just the same. So we made oil. However, we have another fpog in the grow room in week 12 from breaking ground. Time wise it is in wk 8 and should be done just like the WHT widdow which is all but done. Just waiting for amber. But the fpog looks to be in mid flower and still going strong. No signs of maturity at all. No colored pistles .
I have a new camera and It takes great pictures. In this video of my room currently, in front on either side are bruce banners and in the back on the left is WHT widdow, and on the right is the fpog.

Smegal

Smegal

Ok, the darker cola is fpog. The other cola is on the bruce banner. The buds with all the red hairs is white widdow. I couldn't great the trichs ww is known for. The other buds are bruce banner. Between the two we got 8.3 ozs dry. They have 1 wk drying and 1 wk cure so far and a sample proved it's gonna be great! It's already smells sweet and stones the hell outta me. The video is my remaining grow. They should be done already but it looks like it could be another week or so till harvest. Buds are firm and sticky. But no sign of amber .

20190117 2230022
20190117 2230092
20190112 201350
20190112 201342
View attachment 20190117_223657.mp4
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Ok, the darker cola is fpog. The other cola is on the bruce banner. The buds with all the red hairs is white widdow. I couldn't great the trichs ww is known for. The other buds are bruce banner. Between the two we got 8.3 ozs dry. They have 1 wk drying and 1 wk cure so far and a sample proved it's gonna be great! It's already smells sweet and stones the hell outta me. The video is my remaining grow. They should be done already but it looks like it could be another week or so till harvest. Buds are firm and sticky. But no sign of amber .

Those colas are beauts. Yeah, like your friend I harvested half my first garden early. 4.5lbs of fluff, I don't do that anymore.

Smegal

Smegal

I must admit, I'm 73 years old and although I did grow some back in the 60s and 70s, I didn't seriously try growing until 2 years ago. My work has me relocating 2 or three times each year so I don't invest much money into it and some times I have to walk away from a grow in mid flower. It's only recently (this grow)that I've been able to produce a product I could be proud of. I am so stoked about this grow! The bruce banner is off the chain, the ww, even though it didn't crust up like I'd hoped, is great too. The first fpog was fluffy but this one is hard so I'm axiously waiting to see how it turns out. The fpog2 and bruce banner2 has shown amber this morning so I put them in black out for 48 hrs and dropped the temps to 40. Maybe we will see some more trichs and color in a couple of days . Then first cut.

G

grobean

I love the many colors of weed . So I look for new seed for colorful plants. This one I like but can't find. Any help would be appreciated. Also any seeds or pics for other colorful weed you want to share.
Hi, That is colored like some Queen Mother I grew from Original Delicatessen a nice up high not too strong. Every one colored up beautifully.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I must admit, I'm 73 years old and although I did grow some back in the 60s and 70s, I didn't seriously try growing until 2 years ago. My work has me relocating 2 or three times each year so I don't invest much money into it and some times I have to walk away from a grow in mid flower. It's only recently (this grow)that I've been able to produce a product I could be proud of. I am so stoked about this grow! The bruce banner is off the chain, the ww, even though it didn't crust up like I'd hoped, is great too. The first fpog was fluffy but this one is hard so I'm axiously waiting to see how it turns out. The fpog2 and bruce banner2 has shown amber this morning so I put them in black out for 48 hrs and dropped the temps to 40. Maybe we will see some more trichs and color in a couple of days . Then first cut.

Reminds me of the Royal Nepal Kush I ran my first year (summer 2017). They colored up real nice when temps dropped into the 50'sF...
Grow Log 3690 10 19 2017 1
Grow Log 3691 10 19 2017

...this winter's tent grow. RNK x Chocolate Diesel (the beans are X'd with Banana Ice Cream). The cold stunted her. Was fighting mid 20'sF with a little 250w heater. All my girls went bright red. ...

20190108 132614
20190108 132620

Smegal

Smegal

I just learned how to save weed that has over dried. I had some white widow that had dried to a point where it would crumble if you touched it. Just a couple of days ago I havested the first cut from a bruce banner and placed the buds in a paper bag to dry. I bundled the white widow in window screen and placed it in with the banner buds. The next day I went to fluff the buds (reduces the risk of mold and promotes uniform drying.) That's when I removed the bundle and to my suprise the white widow was like new! It was spongy and smelled good too! I placed it in a jar to finish curing and took a small sample to smoke. It was really good. Nice buzz and not harsh. A really great trick to know.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I just learned how to save weed that has over dried. I had some white widow that had dried to a point where it would crumble if you touched it. Just a couple of days ago I havested the first cut from a bruce banner and placed the buds in a paper bag to dry. I bundled the white widow in window screen and placed it in with the banner buds. The next day I went to fluff the buds (reduces the risk of mold and promotes uniform drying.) That's when I removed the bundle and to my suprise the white widow was like new! It was spongy and smelled good too! I placed it in a jar to finish curing and took a small sample to smoke. It was really good. Nice buzz and not harsh. A really great trick to know.

Boveta 2way humidity control packs can help too.

Smegal

Smegal

Ok an update. The fpog that still had the third cut left got cut. Most of it anyway. Got about a qp wet. I left some on though and put it outside with a really strong male. Getting some seeds now! I still have one fpog in the grow room. It's flowering and looking good. Looks like it's gonna yeild heavier than the last one.

20190305 143047
Smegal

Smegal

This is a plant I got from a fella down here who's mom found them and told him to get rid of . It, along with two others ,were just seedlings at the time. One was weak and didn't make the cut. The other two were healthy. It didn't take long before I noticed the secondary growth was developing like an auto and the seedlings were in starter cups! So I quickly transplanted them into 5 gal buckets. They took it well and continued to grow. I had a problem with my lights at that time and they were off for a couple of days. I thought all the plants were autos so it didn't matter. Well when the lights were back on I noticed that one of the plants had preflowered. It was 4 weeks old and expected in week 4 or 5. The other was showing acorns ! So it had to go out back in the seed bin. The one that preflowered continued to grow but now without any signs of preflower. It reverted back to veg! So it's a photo!! Hell yea! I have the male of the same strain out back finishing and I'll make a clone to make some seeds. I really like the genetics on this plant, it's full like an auto but I can let it grow bigger. I don't have any idea what strain it is but I like it already. You can see the discoloration in the leaves. The soil turned a bit acidic from the resistance bloom left from a previous grow in that bucket. But I flushed and adjusted ph. The new leaves are green and clear of discoloration

20190308 202114 1
Smegal

Smegal

I just weighed the last cut from the fpog and all three cuts together came to 442 grams. Just 9 grams more than the bruce banner. It tastes alot like fruitypebbles but not just like. It does get me high as faq though! But the bruce banner wins the prize. It tastes fantastic and gets me high as hell and has a lot of hang time. But the best yeilder I think will be this next fpog. It's looking great! If you expand the photo you'll see all of the buds on this fpog. The other pic is the indica from above.

20190311 010508
20190311 010647
Smegal

Smegal

Now I'm no long time grower and have a ton to learn but this plant amazes me. It grows like an auto but it's a photo. I don't know the strain but I know it was great weed. I've never seen a photo grow like this. The secondaries are keeping up with main just like an auto. Just look at the branching on the secondary limbs.

20190314 103957

Latest posts

Top Bottom