Looking For Romulan

• Thread starter agrohippie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
agrohippie

agrohippie

Hey guys it's been a while simce o posted. But any way I am looking for a strain called romulan. No one in colorado that I can talk to seems to have it. So I am reaching out to this community. If any one has romulan or knows of any please let me knowith. I can purchase seeds or if you are local come to you for cuttings. Thank you guys in advance.

hyzerflip

hyzerflip

Romulan and almost every other clone only in existence aren't available in seed form, anyone who tells you otherwise is lying.

I've never even seen anyone online with a legit cutting of Romulan. My guess is it's either super hoarded or extinct.

It was big in BC and the PNW, you're best bet is getting ahold of some heads in that 'hood.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
There was a respected breeder using it back 10-15 years ago in the early 2000s. He made several crosses with it. Can’t recall who it was off the top of my head. Might be something to look into.

agrohippie

agrohippie

Romulan isn't a clone only strain. At least it wasn't when I was growing it 6 years ago. Or even 15 yrs ago. I had my hands on some true romulan joe seeds back then that I grew out and was amazing. But that you for the heads up. If you come across any I can take.mail shipments

Last edited:
hyzerflip

hyzerflip

Romulan isn't a clone only strain. At least it wasn't when I was growing it 6 years ago. Or even 15 yrs ago. I had my hands on some true romulan joe seeds back then that I grew out and was amazing. But that you for the heads up. If you come across any I can take.mail shipments

Romulan is a clone only strain. Any seeds you saw or had were fakes. They might have been good, but they weren't Romulan. They were seeds sold by someone capitalizing on the name Romulan. Federation and Next Generation Seed Co. sold something they called 'Romulan' for a looooong time, but it's a Romulan Hybrid, Romulan S1, or a waaaaaaay underworked IBL at best. Almost universally bad reviews on these seeds, that's why you don't see any clones from these supposed 'Romulan' around today.

The *only* way to turn a clone into a seed line is a HUGE and LONG inbreeding operation involving thousands and thousands of plants. Because nobody's doing this for legal reasons (save for Sam the Skunkman and a few others), clone-only seed lines simply don't exist.

Last edited:
MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Romulan is a clone only strain. Any seeds you saw or had were fakes. They might have been good, but they weren't Romulan. They were seeds sold by someone capitalizing on the name Romulan. Federation and Next Generation Seed Co. sold something they called 'Romulan' for a looooong time, but it's a Romulan Hybrid, Romulan S1, or a waaaaaaay underworked IBL at best. Almost universally bad reviews on these seeds, that's why you don't see any clones from these supposed 'Romulan' around today.

The *only* way to turn a clone into a seed line is a HUGE and LONG inbreeding operation involving thousands and thousands of plants. Because nobody's doing this for legal reasons (save for Sam the Skunkman and a few others), clone-only seed lines simply don't exist.
What about s1s?

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Got a badass grape ROM double bx I'm getting back I thought I lost her back in 2014 but my buddy still has her , Gonna be Putting Some M.O.B. Pollen on her once I finish my Gg4 project
Also Gonna Pull the Trigger & Drop M.O.B.v1.1 for all Those out There that have always wanted to Try her but Can't get her

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Got a badass grape ROM double bx I'm getting back I thought I lost her back in 2014 but my buddy still has her , Gonna be Putting Some M.O.B. Pollen on her once I finish my Gg4 project
Also Gonna Pull the Trigger & Drop M.O.B.v1.1 for all Those out There that have always wanted to Try her but Can't get her
The original poster is looking for the pure ROM, not polyhybrids of her or mob. Theres a few people I know with the pure ROM, just not my cup of tea.

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

The original poster is looking for the pure ROM, not polyhybrids of her or mob. Theres a few people I know with the pure ROM, just not my cup of tea.
Well mines got 50% original ROM genetics
Soooooooo ........
That Being Said That's for The OP to decide !!!!!

& we got people out here With Pure ROM as well
Cheerz

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

I've ran plenty of S1 seeds with no issues

Most people just need to learn how to grow Lmfao

You had a lot of Positive experiences with s1 seeds?
Yes depending on the breeder. Seed bunky is a no go for me. Way too many nanners in decent environment. And to answer my own question, ppl have found better phenos in s1s then in original clones. S1s done right are proper

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Well that's the OG Joe cut and I'm in CO so..... look harder :D But in all seriousness at this point, and how old it is, it's going to be held very tight so gl man. No one is just going to throw it out there. That came from in state so your search is not lost. Just to answer the question up front. No and no hard feelings. Got to respect wishes.

DSC 0375 1
Last edited:
Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Yes depending on the breeder. Seed bunky is a no go for me. Way too many nanners in decent environment. And to answer my own question, ppl have found better phenos in s1s then in original clones. S1s done right are proper
Amen to that brotha ! Couldn't have said it any better !

But I'm unfamiliar with seed bunky? U lost me

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Well that's the OG Joe cut and I'm in CO so..... look harder :D But in all seriousness at this point, and how old it is, it's going to be held very tight so gl man. No one is just going to throw it out there. That came from in state so your search is not lost. Just to answer the question up front. No and no hard feelings. Got to respect wishes.
Yo, why you be a ass!

hyzerflip

hyzerflip

I've ran plenty of S1 seeds with no issues

Most people just need to learn how to grow Lmfao

You had a lot of Positive experiences with s1 seeds?

S1s are great, but they aren't the original cut which is what OP is looking for.

agrohippie

agrohippie

Man that looks nice. That's the girl I'm looking for is the romulan joe. Your in colorado you say? What part
C.springs here

agrohippie

agrohippie

Latest posts

Top Bottom