Looking For Some Top Level Help With H&g With Ffof

• Thread starter MrPanda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrPanda

MrPanda

Hey you badass growers, getting back into it after a 5 year waiting period...

Here’s the setup:

Full line of H&G in Ocean Forest. OF was hot when I first tested (2000+ppm) so I flushed a few times to dull it down. It started burning my young girls off the bat.

Once I did so, they have been great. However, now I’m going into flower, so I flushed again and am at 600ppm.

My question is, I usually mix my water to match PH, but recently learned to not do this due to OF having buffers to handle PH. So? What do I PH my water?

I used to have a source PH of 7.3, but here it’s 7.9. I add CalMag every time to prevent deficiency in OG strains, and my PH after is 7.3.

I am seeing some Potasium def starting so I’m considering giving some Top booster which has more P-K.

Or, should I not add it and keep on the feeding chart but adjust PH.

My runoff is at 6.3-6.4 usually, and I’m assuming it’s drifting up to 6.8 or so.

Any experience with this combo of H&G with Ocean Forest? Any advice I am super appreciative. Thanks

MrPanda

MrPanda

Reason I’m asking is Ibhave early signs of overdose of Nitrogen from the high nitrogen in OF, but need to counteract that. Heading into week 2 of flower and they are showing signs of P-K deficiency. Thanks

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I add more perlite to lessen the hot ffof soil. Id never ever flush out what you just paid for in the soil. I go thru 10+ bags a month for the past 5+ yrs.

Might as well bought promix.

Latest posts

Top Bottom