Looking For Something Special!

• Thread starter Rendang
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rendang

Rendang

Hi All,

I'm looking for a strain like Bubbas gift. I don't care about the yeild I just want some wacked out special buds with a sweet complex smell and flavour. Bubbas gift was..... well a gift. I was given a plant vegged out ready to flower because my friend didn't like it and said it wasn't going to be any good (he got as a bonus seed). I grew it out to some purple lime green funky yumness!!!

Does anyone have something freaky like this? On or off the menu?

KneeDeep34

KneeDeep34

First thing that comes to my mind is blue dream... Very good flavor. Looks awesome and super dumb easy to grow. Yeild isnt bad either... If left to fully rippen or even slightly over ripen, the buds will go dark purple with a frost of trichs and beautiful red hairs... Ive always got at least one in my garden.

H

heisen

First thing that comes to my mind is blue dream... Very good flavor. Looks awesome and super dumb easy to grow. Yeild isnt bad either... If left to fully rippen or even slightly over ripen, the buds will go dark purple with a frost of trichs and beautiful red hairs... Ive always got at least one in my garden.
Lol I cant give blue dream away,always pretty weak IMO.

KneeDeep34

KneeDeep34

To each their own lol true its not super potent but its more of a conisuor flavor thing for me... Good working outside type of smoke. Uplifting and sweet lol my patients cant get enough lol

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Black Betty, I was amazed. Not a big producer, makes up for it in flavor and potency.

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Super lemon haze had one that was 12 inches tall veging , needless to say stunk my whole house up lol . Smoke is phenomenal in my opnion .

KneeDeep34

KneeDeep34

Agree, was a great smoke for just idle day time puffs. Not the sort of stuff you pull out when you really wanna get somewhere.
Absolutely... But i must say, i sometimes feel like im the only one who enjoys somthing subtle these days lol not saying i like ditch weed or anything lol but i rarely get super blown these days and find that blue dream is perfect for those moments when i need to move around without ANY negative effects. Also a good camping/outdoor smoke imo... I guess im just partial to simple things lol i mean its not one of the most popular breeds for no reason lol just my two cents.

stutter

stutter

cant say ima fan of blue dream but i get it. todays ganja scene is so trend driven. strains grow in popularity as much because they are photogenic on forums and instagram as they do because they are good smoko.

nobody seems to grow for different effects anymore its all about massive trich coverage and high thc percentages.

sometimes its nice to have that racey sativa or that couch lock indica or that super dream state smoke or that giggly happy smoke.

does it really matter if it takes you one extra hit to get there if the destination is worth it. i mean you dont holiday at the local park just because you can walk there, you fly halfway across the world to try something new and interesting because its worth it

EDIT:- im not a fan of blue dream cause i never tried blue dream just wanted to clear that up not saying its no good

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Goji og from bodhi seeds is deffo a "special" tasting strain of severe connisuer quality as are most of thunderfudges strains.if they have to be fems try csi humbolt,cannarado or theres a seed co called twin peakes who do fem forum cut gsc crosses.they got the forum cut gsc x thin mint gsc,green crack x gsc and jolly rancher gsc.6 fem beans for $60 which is a great price.

Top Bottom