Looking For The Gg#4

• Thread starter heisen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Do somw.research on gg4 lineage for yourself. I've done all the homework myself over the last 4 yrs about this strain. There is absolutely without a doubt, zero citrus to gg4. I've never grown "diesel", as now adays, strains are so mislabeled, it's hard to tell what's what any more. Go over to IC and read the 2 main threads with 600 pages for the info you want. One was closed or may have been deleted. It had over 40k posts.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

IMG 20170422 202745929
GG4 Clone Only

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
In 4+ yrs of running gg4, I've never seen a nanner, ever. Not sure why gg4 and hermie always seem to come up with some growers.
I was playing with the glue cut I got from sea4 as was he and I'm pretty sure we both got it to throw some nuts I know I did but it took a ton of abuse to get it to turn on me I was stress testing it with a few males she holds up pretty well where I see the herm thing coming up isn't with the clone only but with s1s and other random pollen chucks f1s its a trait that come out when "breeding"

Mines tagged GG#4 and smells and grows similar to sour diesel...
If it grows like diesel it isn't the clone

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I've also grown 3 separate gg4 crosses. Darlins net (gg4 xdmt), chaos by seed Pac (gg4 x glue fuck), and viper cookies (iirc) from moxie seeds (gg4 x viper something) it's been a yr with that one. I no longer sun that strain. 1st 2 I still run every time. And never seen a nanner at all.

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

I must have something else unless my method and environment absoulutely morphed this cut, which is possible....I guess I'll throw up some pics, but they'll be after the chop flower shots...

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

Does she have twisty leafs and a spindly frame
I know my cut hates being to close to the light she will throw pinball nugs but in her sweet spot she will pop out tennis ball diesEl grease nugs with a very low leaf to high calyx ratio and and has a burgundy hue to her aswell ...dense nuggets tooo, don't know if that's a good enough description but I'll post pics tomorrow....this bish is bad...too bad to be called gg4 though cuz that name is shit on already in colorado if you ask me....dispos are hurting over there...

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

@420Artie
This is what the typical leaf twist looks like. Will be present until you flip.

See my post on page 3 of this thread.

Yours does have a kink in the finger, but I have 10 of my 16 strains to get that same looking kink. Need more pics to really verify.

20170214 213921

Last edited:
420Artie

420Artie

the leaf twist was more pronounced when I first got them now it's kinda going away. some more pics I took but barely any twisting left.

20170620 203341
20170620 203038
guymandude

guymandude

View attachment 672718 View attachment 672719 The original gg4 is/was/and always will be a clone only. Anything from seed is s1, or bx? Not the original pheno. So you may or may not get a close representation of the gg4 clone only pheno. The pic on their site looks nothing like gg4 clone only.

Personally, I'd drop the hammer on Tony greens work. His gorilla bubble bx looks absolutely FIRE. I'm about to put an order in. I have about 30 or so beans from him from a yr ago. Gifted to me. Top notch dude. Gorilla bubble thread at IC, as is he.

reach out and make friends. That's the only way to get clone only elites.
a good friend just sent me Elmer's Glue (GG#4 x The White) and Orange Glue (GG#4 x Agent Orange). I got them because the fella that sent them and i have been o the same forum for years and and we're both good guys. No I don't send jack to people i don't know.

make some friends and you'll be surprised what can come your way

Top Bottom