Looking For The Gg#4

• Thread starter heisen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

One of my.biggest issues is dispos and growers selling shit that is NOT what it's supposed to be. Be fucking honest. Why rip someone off for 10.00. Wouldn't the return of said happy customer with the right labeled genetics bring in more $ on later sales?

That's my motto, and reason why I have 30+ growers I clone for for 3+yrs thatbreturn month after month after month.

Icemud

Icemud

One of my.biggest issues is dispos and growers selling shit that is NOT what it's supposed to be. Be fucking honest. Why rip someone off for 10.00. Wouldn't the return of said happy customer with the right labeled genetics bring in more $ on later sales?

That's my motto, and reason why I have 30+ growers I clone for for 3+yrs thatbreturn month after month after month.

I agree with you... it sucks that most of these dispensaries and even breeders lie about what they are selling, to most its all about the money... to me, I just want the real deal of strains that I like... I tried 6 different cuts of GDP and ended up with 6 different disappointments until I found a real deal cut... and all of those were purchased through dispensaries and breeders who were shills. Unfortunately this industry has always had 2 sides, those that actually care about the plant and those just in for the money...

With the recent advances in genetic profiling and the cost of the tests coming way down, I think we will see this change really soon. Unfortunately though, with that, also there is GMO genetics already being worked on which is why I've been trying to make fem seeds of all my top strains, at least so 30 years down the road if I'm luck to still be alive then I could always revive some good "memoirs of the past" even if the phenotypes are different.

I agree with you though, be honest is the key.... I hate mislabeled crap genetics.. I've wasted quite a few grows on shit... which is why some of my bests have been around for 4-5 years now... no way I"m lettting them go... My harlequin, Black cherry soda, tangie and ogiesel I will continue to have for years to come hopefully... already selfed the BCS, working on the others currently.

Even though my GG$ according to your experience is not the original cut, its still very dank so I think I will be keeping it around for my next seed project which I will be reversing it and hitting all my other strains and also making S'1... (for personal and possibly a few lucky buddies). I just want to be able to toy with it 10 years from now when our industry is taken over by regulated pharma companies and frankenstrains.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge, its appreciated. And also thanks for sharing your actual "resume" with the strain too... gotta be careful with where advice comes from in this industry.

Icemud

Icemud

Yes I have to agree overall structure/bud looks a little different than clone only. Still nice work you've done there. Happy Growing

Thanks CaliRooted! yea a little bummer that its not the clone only but its still really dank, flavorful and hardy growing so I am happy to have it....Hoping I can hit it this next seed project with some CS and force pollen with it. I think it may make for some excellent crosses with my ogiesel.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Don't feel bad. 99% of the gg4 around my neck of the woods on craigslist are obvious fakes. One look at the finished product is a dead giveaway.

Wolfe

Wolfe

D57DB269 9723 4381 A950 FDC5328E4786
Anyone have any experience.I have been doing searches all over and came across gorilla seeds which seems the only place that has it in seed form.I cant tell if they are legit or not cause there are so many fakes out there.I found it odd that its femenized seeds that has em.They also have a GSC version.I dont have a problem ordering them just dont wanna get no junk.
Don’t believe the hype. All these people claiming you can’t get representation of gg#4 imo have no idea what they are talking about. The real gg4 in clone? Look if you take a million clones the clone loses its vigor and will herm on you and then some... That’s probably why it spits S1s. Any how I’ve made seeds from a male gg4 with a female gg4 and they are sturdy, not also wispy falling over herming out all over the place with tiny buds. These things get massive and are dripping with tricomes literally. I’ve seen peoples “authentic” cuts and I’ve had the clone only from a breeder people know on here SeaFour. The seeds that I made blow the original cut out of the water. I have plants that are over ten feet tall outside and they are so strong they barley need support. Frosty as all get out too. Some have that distinctive gg4 smell and taste. So don’t believe the clone hype. Clones lose vigor and are susceptible to disease, pests, molds, and herm tendencies after years and years of cloning. I’ve been growing glue for over 4 or 5 years now. And I have seeds that are pretty uniform. I had about a 85% female rate in the seeds also and no signs of herm. Why not try what seeds you can get on here of gg4? Try it and see what you get. It’s better than a run down clone that herms, gets infected with bugs, and mold. Clones Ha! Check this out I’m going to have this bee make me some new shiz....

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

View attachment 829632
Don’t believe the hype. All these people claiming you can’t get representation of gg#4 imo have no idea what they are talking about. The real gg4 in clone? Look if you take a million clones the clone loses its vigor and will herm on you and then some... That’s probably why it spits S1s. Any how I’ve made seeds from a male gg4 with a female gg4 and they are sturdy, not also wispy falling over herming out all over the place with tiny buds. These things get massive and are dripping with tricomes literally. I’ve seen peoples “authentic” cuts and I’ve had the clone only from a breeder people know on here SeaFour. The seeds that I made blow the original cut out of the water. I have plants that are over ten feet tall outside and they are so strong they barley need support. Frosty as all get out too. Some have that distinctive gg4 smell and taste. So don’t believe the clone hype. Clones lose vigor and are susceptible to disease, pests, molds, and herm tendencies after years and years of cloning. I’ve been growing glue for over 4 or 5 years now. And I have seeds that are pretty uniform. I had about a 85% female rate in the seeds also and no signs of herm. Why not try what seeds you can get on here of gg4? Try it and see what you get. It’s better than a run down clone that herms, gets infected with bugs, and mold. Clones Ha! Check this out I’m going to have this bee make me some new shiz....
Fart noise

Maybe you find a seed that’s better. Doesn’t mean it’s gg4. Period.

Weak lanky clones? Small buds?
Better check tour source.
Nothing impressive in that pic

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Btw I’m not a fan of gg4. None the less. What you’re saying is bs

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I can vouch for this dudes gg4 clone he got it from seafour . I can agree that a seed isnt gg4 . but whats to say its not better remember gg4 is a bag seed that was never worked imagine if josey popped 100 seeds. Bet we wouldn't even be talking gg4 maybe gg68 or something so I can see a s1 making better plants
I agree 100%. That’s the second thing I said. Maybe you find something better.

Also. I don’t like gg4 much. Great producer but personally I don’t like the smoke.

Doesn’t mean that anything other that the gg4 cut is gg4.
Just say it’s an s1 and who cares.
I guess there is so much simpleton bullshit going on around here I’m quick to react. Haha

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

One of the best plants I ever had was a bag seed gsc.
Way better than most anything I’ve had. I have no quills with bag seeds, s1s or anything. Just say what it is. And don’t try to pass something off for whatbit isnt

Wolfe

Wolfe

These aren’t gg4 anymore. I don’t claim them to be. I’ve smoked it and I know what it tastes like and grows like. Yeah check my source. SeaFour. The ogkb2.0 and the Gg4 from him directly.
Keep farting I don’t have to smell it.
Lots of variations in this now because I’ve had other pollen fly. But I don’t mind I have plenty of seeds to be able to get close again if I pleased. Basically the genetics are out there. And I have a few out there that ring that gg4 bell. I didn’t clone any though. Because I know I can get it again through a seed. Some of these plants are 10 ft tall and I kinda wish they were smaller. Sorry I didn’t turn a flash on for ya ;) When you’ve eaten a lemon you know what you’ve eaten and you remember that taste and smell again the next time you eat it. Like I said I had the clone from a reliable source, now imo I have better stuff. A
male came from an S1 off the first harvest and was put out with clones from the Sea Four glue( what I actually call it) Now I have boat loads of seeds. They seem pretty bad ass to me. Now that I’ve actually tried them outdoors. I have had some other mixes as well though. Purple wreck and gg4,( accidental banana) it’s out there too. I can smell it. And some other odd mixes that happened. This ain’t my first rodeo. Shit happens. Look at the bee.
ch
233A4D53 89AD 490D B495 717FCA967B00
9315E635 FA9A 40A7 8323 13B5AFEB33AF

Last edited:
Wolfe

Wolfe

A80A2FC4 67F6 4FCE B61B 9C29F13A9963
The main reason I like crosses with glue type genetics is because it finishes much before the frost hits in Colorado and it’s frosty as hell. I had one variation out of 16 that was much different and finished already( it gifted me about 15 seeds out of an entire plant so now I have an early glue that would finish in even shorter seasons) . I’ve put clones of the original outside and the seeds are doing better for me imo. I get it though didn’t mean to offend anyone or get their knickers bunched up. It’s as close or better than I can get to the original clone only. So you never know what a bean is going to gift you. I’ve pretty much given up on clones from others now. They seem to like to give you bugs with their clones. Not that I can’t handle that, just that I’d rather trust these genetics from seed and out of 16 plants only one turned out early and a bit airy with one leaf structure. The rest are tight and as dank or more than most indoor I see around here. I started with 24 and I had 2 out there that were atf x skunk1( those and the other seeds turned male) I chopped them as soon as I saw nuts and I literally ate them. It’s fun to experiment with these seeds and I’m just happy to see it finish before it gets cold and ruins stuff. I have no idea about these seeds on here that represent gg4 for sale. I’m sure someone here has done a journal on them though. If not maybe you can be the first to do a thread on the new gg4 reps. Peace, happy growing folks . This pic was an s1 from Sea four Glue.

Last edited:
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Definitely looks fantastic! And to be clear man I wasn’t trying to defend gg4 at all and definitely agree you can (and clearly have) get better from s1 or crosses. I was just under the impression you were calling said seed gg4 just because It’s similar. I may have misread a little and with all the people in here lately probably got a lil trigger happy. Hahah
Definitely looking top notch bro

Latest posts

Top Bottom