Looking To Embed 502 Processing Into Your Operation (greater Seattle Area)

• Thread starter Levitated
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Levitated

Hello and thanks for taking the time to read my ad. I've been trying to get into the 502 space for a while now and have gone through a couple unsuccessful attempts. Purchasing licenses and/or application seem to be getting harder and harder as the availability seems to be getting low; thus prices are going up. The barrier to entry is getting out of control and I would rather focus my money and time on building my processing operation rather than paying to just have the opportunity.

I've been noticing that there are a lot of producers out there that can use help with processing. I am looking to produce extract. Here are where things get interesting

What I'm looking for:
- Someone to let me "rent" or "use" 1000+ sqft of their facility
- Allows me to process under their license. I would love to help make your brand successful, but I would like the opportunity to process for others too.
- I am in the Seattle area and keeping the location close to home will allow for easier transitions from our current jobs into 502 processing
- I have a space on 99 that would like us to rent, so if you have an extra processing license, we could possibly relocate it near many 502 stores.
- I'm looking to start with my co2 oil and expand to super-critical, dry ice hash and clear. I'm currently working with a 20 year production organic chemist which is the brains behind the operation. He creates the process and we follow it.
- People who are easy to work with.
- Ideally, we would operate on our own P&L, but I'm open to hearing you out.
- If you have a kitchen/production line that needs extract, this would be ideal for both parties.

What I am NOT looking for:
- Your $. I have enough to build out the facility. As we get product to market, we will re-invest in the operation to scale out our product line.

If you have a facility with 1000-1500 sqft available and wouldn't mind putting a processor in that space, give me a shout.

I've attached some pics of the oil. One pic below shows our oil next to Dama's "black" oil. Currently, we are at 85% Total THC in raw form. This oil also work great for carts with a 30% coconut oil mixture. We are still in R&D and the current state of the oil is not exactly how we are going to market. More work to be done.

Looking to embed 502 processing into your operation greater seattle area
Looking to embed 502 processing into your operation greater seattle area 2
Top Bottom