Looking To Expand The Seed Vault!

• Thread starter ArcticOrange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krypto

Krypto

So much this! Was just telling my woman the other nite, that I need something that doesn't make my heart beat like I'm running a marathon, while paranoid like I have a personal federal agent assigned to watch my every move.

I had an og about 10 or so years ago that would be spot on, but can't for the life of me remember specifically what it was. If anyone can recommend such strains...by all means please suggest them.
GG#4 was real nice for my wife and I, nice upbeat, HAPPY, focused "relaxed energy " also Green Crack . We like the Green Crack even better. Grape OG was PERCECT. but it was a Freebee and I didn't clone it. Lol

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

GG#4 was real nice for my wife and I, nice upbeat, HAPPY, focused "relaxed energy " also Green Crack . We like the Green Crack even better. Grape OG was PERCECT. but it was a Freebee and I didn't clone it. Lol

I had a green Crack a few grows ago. 1 fem seed, a low yielder, average smoke. I didn't clone her. Grape og???? Gorilla Glue huh..hmm..may have to give them a go.
20170219 120143

Krypto

Krypto

I really don't know why I haven't started some more of these and some other stuff I have too, for some reason it's taking me a long time to get around to starting some of the stuff I was looking forward to most a while back. :facepalm:
I heard that! I've got enough strains to start a dispensary, lots of Chem crosses, subcool stuff, CBDs, pure kush, OGs... And more on the way. It's addictive. But I love it.

Krypto

Krypto

I had a green Crack a few grows ago. 1 fem seed, a low yielder, average smoke. I didn't clone her. Grape og???? Gorilla Glue huh..hmm..may have to give them a go.
View attachment 670711
Grape OG from cal connection. (Tahoe OG x Grape Romulan) sounds like it would knock your dicck off and put you in a coma, but it was excellent daytime smoke, ZERO crash or paranoia. Where'd you get the GG?

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

Never heard of them. The GG we had was from "my man" he said it was from the bay area. DENSE! frosty. Light green, unmistakable chocolate in there. Are those regs or fems?

All regs from them. I have many nice strains from them. I got lucky and scored quite a few packs from them. Jury is still out on quality. I have some going now. I have a big pheno hunting thread going, if interested, and anyone else as well, should take a look. It should get quite interesting. Thanks for the info.

Krypto

Krypto

All regs from them. I have many nice strains from them. I got lucky and scored quite a few packs from them. Jury is still out on quality. I have some going now. I have a big pheno hunting thread going, if interested, and anyone else as well, should take a look. It should get quite interesting. Thanks for the info.
What's the thread?

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I personally am getting real tired of heavy indica leaning smoke. Looking for a clear headed satie that doesnt race the ticker too much or prone to noia..............
That's what I need, damn muscle relaxers make me drowsy, it would be great to have something that would make me feel wide awake and wanting to do things and not the edge-of-anxiety-attack feeling I get from some stuff. I haven't found anything that gives me the feeling I'd really like to get during the day yet.

Been questioning for a while whether my GG4 is the real thing or not, I've had people tell me that it looks like it is but, I've never seen the funky leaf that I've seen on some and the way you describe it doesn't line up for me, the last couple I jarred up are brutal, really racey, anxiety inducing high if you have just a bit too much, really not at all the way you describe it for me.
I dumped mine anyway, these last two were it for me, I'm hung up on my Sour Dubb cut and I like to pop a few beans to hunt for something myself anyway so, it really didn't bother me at all to let it go. It was something that I really didn't enjoy growing either, that doesn't help.
Who does the Green Crack come from that you're talking about?
IMG 20170206 110710

My last GG4.

Krypto

Krypto

That's what I need, damn muscle relaxers make me drowsy, it would be great to have something that would make me feel wide awake and wanting to do things and not the edge-of-anxiety-attack feeling I get from some stuff. I haven't found anything that gives me the feeling I'd really like to get during the day yet.

Been questioning for a while whether my GG4 is the real thing or not, I've had people tell me that it looks like it is but, I've never seen the funky leaf that I've seen on some and the way you describe it doesn't line up for me, the last couple I jarred up are brutal, really racey, anxiety inducing high if you have just a bit too much, really not at all the way you describe it for me.
I dumped mine anyway, these last two were it for me, I'm hung up on my Sour Dubb cut and I like to pop a few beans to hunt for something myself anyway so, it really didn't bother me at all to let it go. It was something that I really didn't enjoy growing either, that doesn't help.
Who does the Green Crack come from that you're talking about?View attachment 672355
My last GG4.
I'm not running GC. I wish. But, my partner is getting it from "somewhere" . what sucks is, I cant be 100% that its GC or not. Due to the lack of fruit on the nose...it might not be. This stuff is more spicy/skunk, WHATEVER it is. . . its the best day smoke I've had .

P

Pimples

Given my situation, room size constraints, etc., I tend to stick with fems and one that was a real standout was the Cataract Kush from DNA Genetics, LA Confidential x OG Kush.
I've mentioned this one a few times when people are asking about strains, that killer LA Con flavor seems to shine through every time and it kicks your ass with a devastating, dick-in-the-dirt stone. It's been well over a year since either my cousin or I have had any around and last I knew people were still talking about it/asking about it. I picked up another pack awhile back myself, got to get around to popping a couple at some point.
Not a big hype, flavor of the week strain but, from what I've seen it's a good, solid strain that's worth a try.
Consistently good smoke. I was gifted a cut of this very underrated wonder hashplant. My patients love it. Ran 2 outside this season as well. All they needed were 50 gallon pots. No taller than 4.5 feet here in Michigan. I topped them early for multiple giant heads. 24 ounce beer can buds of affghani hashplant. Pulled 16 zips of super dense buda off one and 14 off another. All organic soil. Iam running the shit outta this cut all winter indoors. No doubt Cataract is under the radar and will floor you. Cripple weed. Slow to veg. Fast to flower. 8 to 9 wks indoor. Beginning of October outdoors. You know whats up. Cataract Kush is a damn good plant and easy to grow.

P

Pimples

If anyone has seen the one Cheech and Chong movie (forget which one - Up in Smoke?) Where all the band members are blasted in the living room... sliding off the couch just fukt right up and 2 of them are fighting over cookies? Thats Cataract Kush right there. Cheech bought the weed off "Curtis Baby". Its what set them Arabs off. Shit will put a hump on a camels back...whoop whoop whoop!!! Boogie woogie on yo' brain baby.!!!! Lol. That is this weed. No shit.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Consistently good smoke. I was gifted a cut of this very underrated wonder hashplant. My patients love it. Ran 2 outside this season as well. All they needed were 50 gallon pots. No taller than 4.5 feet here in Michigan. I topped them early for multiple giant heads. 24 ounce beer can buds of affghani hashplant. Pulled 16 zips of super dense buda off one and 14 off another. All organic soil. Iam running the shit outta this cut all winter indoors. No doubt Cataract is under the radar and will floor you. Cripple weed. Slow to veg. Fast to flower. 8 to 9 wks indoor. Beginning of October outdoors. You know whats up. Cataract Kush is a damn good plant and easy to grow.
I've tried telling people about this stuff a few times and it seems they just blow it off, not sure why, I know that everyone that ever tried what myself and my cousin grew of the Cataract absolutely loved it and we had people asking about it long after the fact. Not sure why I haven't grown more by now.
I did actually have one well under way a little while back and ended up chopping it along with some other stuff in a radical extermination of spider mites. Still have the better part of a pack of those beans, I will be going back to it before long.
Couple old pics.
Big cat
Cola
P9300001

incogneato

incogneato

I've tried telling people about this stuff a few times and it seems they just blow it off, not sure why, I know that everyone that ever tried what myself and my cousin grew of the Cataract absolutely loved it and we had people asking about it long after the fact. Not sure why I haven't grown more by now.
I did actually have one well under way a little while back and ended up chopping it along with some other stuff in a radical extermination of spider mites. Still have the better part of a pack of those beans, I will be going back to it before long.
Couple old pics.View attachment 751280 View attachment 751281 View attachment 751282 View attachment 751283
It's on my list, you've brought it up more than a few times.

Top Bottom