Looking To Expand The Seed Vault!

• Thread starter ArcticOrange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pimples

Thank ya pimp! What's up? People hating on name brand genetics? Why am I not surprised?
Alot of seed company stuff is hit or miss. But ive had good luck here and there. Sin City Seeds has fire. If you can find there gear anywhere. I mostly like to run clones that me and a few growers trade around town that I trust. Something always coming and going in my lineup.

Krypto

Krypto

I've tried telling people about this stuff a few times and it seems they just blow it off, not sure why, I know that everyone that ever tried what myself and my cousin grew of the Cataract absolutely loved it and we had people asking about it long after the fact. Not sure why I haven't grown more by now.
I did actually have one well under way a little while back and ended up chopping it along with some other stuff in a radical extermination of spider mites. Still have the better part of a pack of those beans, I will be going back to it before long.
Couple old pics.View attachment 751280 View attachment 751281 View attachment 751282 View attachment 751283
NOW...WHO could NOT like that?
Real nice brother!

Krypto

Krypto

Alot of seed company stuff is hit or miss. But ive had good luck here and there. Sin City Seeds has fire. If you can find there gear anywhere. I mostly like to run clones that me and a few growers trade around town that I trust. Something always coming and going in my lineup.
We were doing that for a couple years I think maybe longer. But right now we are almost to the finish line of a lengthy selection process to get what I feel would make an ideal MMJ treatment plan.
A total of... Well anywhere from 4 to 6 plants that's it.

Krypto

Krypto

GG#4 was real nice for my wife and I, nice upbeat, HAPPY, focused "relaxed energy " also Green Crack . We like the Green Crack even better. Grape OG was PERCECT. but it was a Freebee and I didn't clone it. Lol
My partner just turned out a killer batch of kosher kush. Absolutely love it! Happy, upbeat, back pain gone! Knee pain gone! We ran out of that stuff about a week ago and I'm still smacking my lips!
14er cookies (Tahoe x Forum) x Stardog!!! We have a 10000 square foot Barn and I have number 1 and number 4 in veg and a cabinet and you can smell those puppies from a mile away. Taste like Fig Newtons great uplifting happy joyous! Excellent!

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Coastal Seeds Company Heirloom NL1 x PNW Hashplant. Small production of heavily resinous buds, thick stem plants.
I just found this stuff 3 days ago and ordered a pack, and another they call Vashon Early Bird. 6-7 weeks. From Vashon Island Washington State.

Nevil said the NL1 x PNW Hashplant was the most frosted, most potent weed he ever smoked, or grew. Hopefull these may be in a similar universe, as these are the original Heirloom genetics Nevil got from the PNW.

I plan on breeding NL1/HP with a Swami/Nevils 88 NL5 x Haze.

Ive been looking for these genetics for years. Since I lost them in the 90s to the Feds. Ad unfortunately went to Federal Prison.

My buddies right now have 15 females on the Swami NL5/Haze going, and are just now being flipped to 12 hours. All of them grew really nice, with definite 3 phenos 1 taller, and branchy, longer spaced internodes.

Another Tall, but with more complex branching, and less internode space, but still a little wide, and 1 that is a little shorter, but is still tall, but shows a slightly closer internode spacing vs middle pheno, but all are very similar, and they all smell like cat piss, sandalwood incense. Very strong in veg. Especially if you touch/move them. They reek 100 times more than my Mr Nice SSH. My SSH smells like cat pee, and citrus. Different than SSH, but branching is very similar.

Also have 10 female Blue Orca Haze. They are really nice, and some of the nicect plants in veg Ive seen. Very strong branches, started a bit slow, but then blasted to quick growth. Floral, Sweet, and more exotic incense smell vs NL5/Hz.

Really close internode spacing on most, and also the more Sativa 1s still have really close internode spacings. Should be a really nice producer, and is a very strong appearing plant.

Also have some Hazeman/Nevils 88 G13 x Hashplant. These are also really fast growing, great germ rate, and are a big plant, especially for a pure Indica. Most of the plants are hashy incense exotic smelling.

I really want to get any, and all of the 80s genetics I can possibly find. Especially stuff Nevil had, or used. I also just found the Swami stuff a few months ago, and we are putting it to the test, and so far the plants are beautiful, smell great, and are bringing back aromas I haven't smelled in a long time. Happy so far,.

Krypto

Krypto

I'm popping the evil Urkel @highersolutions
PFX x nor cal Catpiss x Moontang@gravekat303
And just for shits and grins I'm going to pop a few of strawberry dogshit F2 my first "chuck"
I found a very vigorous large stinky mail and shook the dog shit out of it LOL. This was way before I knew that a little bit of pollen goes a long long long way. Been popping these seeds for about 5 years I'm down to about 300 now.
And thanks to the two dudes previously mentioned in this post.

Krypto

Krypto

Coastal Seeds Company Heirloom NL1 x PNW Hashplant. Small production of heavily resinous buds, thick stem plants.
I just found this stuff 3 days ago and ordered a pack, and another they call Vashon Early Bird. 6-7 weeks. From Vashon Island Washington State.

Nevil said the NL1 x PNW Hashplant was the most frosted, most potent weed he ever smoked, or grew. Hopefull these may be in a similar universe, as these are the original Heirloom genetics Nevil got from the PNW.

I plan on breeding NL1/HP with a Swami/Nevils 88 NL5 x Haze.

Ive been looking for these genetics for years. Since I lost them in the 90s to the Feds. Ad unfortunately went to Federal Prison.

My buddies right now have 15 females on the Swami NL5/Haze going, and are just now being flipped to 12 hours. All of them grew really nice, with definite 3 phenos 1 taller, and branchy, longer spaced internodes.

Another Tall, but with more complex branching, and less internode space, but still a little wide, and 1 that is a little shorter, but is still tall, but shows a slightly closer internode spacing vs middle pheno, but all are very similar, and they all smell like cat piss, sandalwood incense. Very strong in veg. Especially if you touch/move them. They reek 100 times more than my Mr Nice SSH. My SSH smells like cat pee, and citrus. Different than SSH, but branching is very similar.

Also have 10 female Blue Orca Haze. They are really nice, and some of the nicect plants in veg Ive seen. Very strong branches, started a bit slow, but then blasted to quick growth. Floral, Sweet, and more exotic incense smell vs NL5/Hz.

Really close internode spacing on most, and also the more Sativa 1s still have really close internode spacings. Should be a really nice producer, and is a very strong appearing plant.

Also have some Hazeman/Nevils 88 G13 x Hashplant. These are also really fast growing, great germ rate, and are a big plant, especially for a pure Indica. Most of the plants are hashy incense exotic smelling.

I really want to get any, and all of the 80s genetics I can possibly find. Especially stuff Nevil had, or used. I also just found the Swami stuff a few months ago, and we are putting it to the test, and so far the plants are beautiful, smell great, and are bringing back aromas I haven't smelled in a long time. Happy so far,.
Some seriously classic shit going on there my man!

incogneato

incogneato

And just for shits and grins I'm going to pop a few of strawberry dogshit F2 my first "chuck"
I found a very vigorous large stinky mail and shook the dog shit out of it LOL. This was way before I knew that a little bit of pollen goes a long long long way. Been popping these seeds for about 5 years I'm down to about 300 now.
I remember the first time you talked about strawberry dogshit, I actually laughed out loud. Awesome fucking name homie

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
This is the pfx x ncmt

20171004 155154
incogneato

incogneato

hardy hah hah. Incog...you stinker.
You're really going to laugh at this. I really don't know. But it's part of the
NCMT crosses, so I know there's a keeper in there. I think it might be a Bubba? Where's the kat? hahaha
Its like 8 strains backcrossed lol. Alien bubba, ncmt, and some other stuff haha

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
What's pfx again? Lol, kidding brolo.
Hahaha fuckin guy i need to change the name on it to something else

That'll work! Any special phenos i should keep my nose peeled for? And eyes.
I call em the black pheno they turn dark all the way even the leafs turn black . my fav phenos are the kinda purple catpiss leaners as they have more flavor

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Another buddy, and I are getting ready to start a place. Hes got the space, and Ive got the knowledge, equipment and seeds. I also just bought 3 Gavita 1000w, and will veg with 3 x 615w CMH. Will start in 32oz cups until sexed, and then into 2g Smart Pots, and then into 10G Smart Pots.

I'm going to start in Promix BX

20 Coastal NL1 x Hashplant

30 Swami Blue Orca X Road Kill Skunk/Guadalajara

22 Blue Orca Haze

20 The ONE x Paki Chitral Kush

20 Swami NL5 x HZ

20 Hazeman G13 x 88 Hashplant

Im also really interested inbreeding the Swami Paki Chitral Kush x NL1 Hashplant. Id probably use a Male of the PCK

incogneato

incogneato

I call em the black pheno they turn dark all the way even the leafs turn black . my fav phenos are the kinda purple catpiss leaners as they have more flavor
That will be the claim to fame, everyone will ask what it is, over time everyone will know

Krypto

Krypto

Right on brother, thanks so much again. The "moonTard" had the Vicks Vapor Rub Fino and what's my wife called the Cherry chapstick. Excellence medicine Aroma for days, top-notch excellent plant.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

There are a lot of people these days that like to talk shit about the "name brand" breeders and fem seeds as well, but I grew nothing but fems for the longest time and never had problems and it makes things a lot easier for a guy like me. I've had great luck with DNA and Dinafem, couple others too but, I'm bad on the memory sometimes and it's been awhile since I bought from the seed banks where I'd get that stuff.

It's funny, I've seen tons of talk about getting herms from reg seeds and yet, it's these same people talking shit about fems a lot of times and they'll talk shit about people like DNA and Dinafem and swear by some dude pumping shit out of his basement and calling his chucks "breeding" and getting a bunch of herms, then they'll say that getting herms is just a part of the game these days.

Even though I'm not a breeder I still know enough to know that a true breeder can work to breed out undesirable traits, they just have to put the work in. Too many guys for awhile now that have been too eager to cash in on the new gold rush to be bothered with putting in the work it requires to put out a quality product.

Don't get me wrong, I know there are a lot of new/newer breeders/seed companies out there putting out quality work but, there are some real shitheads taking advantage too. I'll never be ready to accept that "herms are just part of the game now". Fuck that. They get chopped and tossed in this house, every time. Unless of course I miss it until it's over and find it when I'm harvesting, lol.

Shit, did I just go on that rant again? :bored::shifty::facepalm::banghead::inpain::dead: :woot:

Top Bottom