Looking to grab some Reef gears

• Thread starter nkkhills
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nkkhills

nkkhills

Where's a good place to grab some of Reef gears that will ship to the US?

P

phoenix

here is the best place bro.

from what i heard there are kings kross,love potion2 and something else arriving soon,possibly a wk but u will have to ask logic or reef about that.

you get freebies aswell,just need 3 posts and your good to go.

nkkhills

nkkhills

Hi there Reef., I've been growing your work since Y2k and all were exceptional stuff.
Kinda miss the old days where you have about 75+ different strains to choose from and it was delivered within a week.
My best crop was your Burmaberry and your RM39 HP was a monster. Have not had the chance to try out the new supreme HP, how is that compare to the old RM39.

R

Reeferman

Mosca just grew out the supreme HP , brother the strain list will be bigger than it ever was within the next 5 months
RM

U

UpInSmoke

Breeder
Supporter
Hi there Reef., I've been growing your work since Y2k and all were exceptional stuff.
Kinda miss the old days where you have about 75+ different strains to choose from and it was delivered within a week.
My best crop was your Burmaberry and your RM39 HP was a monster. Have not had the chance to try out the new supreme HP, how is that compare to the old RM39.

bro like reef said the selection of genetics is gonna be bigger than ever in the next 5 months , theres no stoppin the reef !!!

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
reef

the other 2 strains im interested in you hav not answered if they will be available or not

how bout your accidental haze will she be released ?

1luvbigherb

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
nkkhills-- the Supreme Hash Plant has a better resin coverage and superior high than the RM-38.

Both are close to one another in terms of overall yield. I have grown out many RM-38's and they grew like pigs and yielded but with less resin!

I prefer the strong high of the Supreme HashPlant without a doubt. And she likes lots of light. Should be harvesting some colas tonight. Will post some pics soon.

Peace

nkkhills

nkkhills

Looking forward to it and waiting for Reef gear to show up here at the farm.

P

paulwarr41

Would love to try the Kings Kross any idea how long it will be before it is listed on the farm.
Cheers PW41

Latest posts

Top Bottom