Loompa Farm Pictures

• Thread starter Bulldog11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

hello, just wanted to post up some Loompa pictures and didn't want to start a grow log. If others want to post up some random plant pics, please do.

Black Yeti
Loompa farm pictures
Black Yeti II
Loompa farm pictures 2
Couple full season Yeti's
Loompa farm pictures 3
Yeti
Loompa farm pictures 4
Light dep Yeti, 4 weeks
Loompa farm pictures 5
Light dep Yeti, 4 weeks
Loompa farm pictures 6
Light dep Yeti, 4 weeks
Loompa farm pictures 7

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

stunning plants and gorgeous greenhouse. very inspiring for someone like me who is looking to start something similar in the near future. absolutely love your use of ground cover plants to maximize your space. are those some kind of berries? everything looks stellar -keepz

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Thanks you guys!!!

@IPlay4Keepz I just built my third greenhouse, so please hit me up when you start your planning. I would be happy to help, and steer you away from the bad companies. Hope you find a spot and an opportunity for your future greenhouse. Peace.

@Timmyahcomeon138 Bodhi and Loompa gear makes it look easy. Thanks for the kind words my friend.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Very cool setup! I love the ground cover also. Is that strawberries? Everything looks soooo very healthy. Good job Bulldog11!

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Ground cover is a mix of five different clovers and some rye grass. Mostly white clover, it helps fixate nitrogen. I don't like too tall of a cover crop, and too much rye or other grass requires maintenance. I also grow c4 cover crops in the winter which help farm mycorrhizal fungi. Then I till in. I try to get two green manure cover crops a year into the soil. Then a clover as a companion cover crop during the season. Been happy with the results but I think a more diverse cover crop could be more effective, but more labor intensive to keep clean.

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Here is what Oom pah pah wrote about it:

Black Yeti is a select ( UDBX2 sativa leaning phenotype that carried all the desired traits of the LF UD ) X LF Vietnam Black sativa male. The LF Vietnam Black originally came from Fet at spice bros . Growers can expect vibrant colorful and often black as night sativa plants. They will finish around ten weeks of flower with some phenotypes taking an additional week or two. Giant, jagged, leaves power sativa spears that pack a dizzying high and tickle the nose with exotic terpene profiles. Black Yeti is our most Sativa offering at this time and is sure to please those tired of the ordinary.

The Black Yeti is one I am saving for when I have the space required. With the parents described here she should be a monster fa real! Cant wait to see it blow up in Bulldogs greenhouse -Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

@Power OG those are frosted the fuck out at 22 days my dude. healthy stout plants too. do you count from when you flip them 12/12 or from when flowers first appear? i am currently veggin 5 yeti f3s. are these from the same generation?

Top Bottom