Loompa Farm Pictures

• Thread starter Bulldog11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

@loompa @Oom pah pah

Is it just me, or is the Black Yeti's already finishing up? I would think they wouldn't be ready until mid to late Oct. However all three I have growing right now seem to be within a week of finishing. Are you guys experiencing the same with the Black Yeti?

AlaskanGrown

AlaskanGrown

Getting ready to start the seeds in the next few days. Love the outdoor shots Bulldog11.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Well, I gave you guys a chance to answer. No way a Black Yeti should be finishing up right now. However all three pheno's I have are finished. Guess I should know better, being a tester on 200$ gear. Never grew a plant that was further from the description.

On the bright side, it does appear to be decent herb. Not great, but good. I will post up my test results when they come in. I am guessing this plant shares zero profile that Vietnam black has.

H

happy b

Not sure about the black yeti but theres multiple keepers in a single pack of yeti f3.i popped 3 beans.one male 2 female.the 2 females were very different phenos.both knocked my socks clean off.both keepers.the yeti is a great line.its not suprising so many breeders are useing it in theyr crosses.
pheno 1.(og dom)
20150723 124849
pheno 2(chem dom?)
20150926 204630
20150926 204643

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Well, I gave you guys a chance to answer. No way a Black Yeti should be finishing up right now. However all three pheno's I have are finished. Guess I should know better, being a tester on 200$ gear. Never grew a plant that was further from the description.

On the bright side, it does appear to be decent herb. Not great, but good. I will post up my test results when they come in. I am guessing this plant shares zero profile that Vietnam black has.

I stand by everything, except the quality of the herb. It's not just good, it's great! Yields are underwhelming, but the quality is amaze-balls.

Black yeti 65gal 2
Black yeti LGH
Black yeti LGH 3
Black yeti LGH 2

zeke

zeke

I hope they release a Black Yeti in a Vietnam Black bc1 version. I know the reason I bought a couple packs of these was for the VB. The yeti is apparently just too dominant in this case to allow much of the VB through.

L

legacyseeds

ya dude im thinkin that’s the case. the yeti just totally dominated this initial outcross. this is what happens with a lot of ogs, because of how the OG that was used in the yeti(LoompaHeadBand) basically breeds true for that pheno(may be subtle differences but og phenos aren’t all over the board, the only mix your seeing is with the outcross parent) this is basically the same thing that the diesel, chems, & even cookies do.
i’m glad you dug the herb, did you ever get it tested?

Top Bottom