Loompa Farms On The Adam Dunn Show

• Thread starter jonnyonthespotaz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

I saw on @loompa and @Oom pah pah IG that they were gonna b on the show today but can't seem to find it anywhere..if anyone has a link to it would love a listen to it..thanks..peace

H

happy b

Go to , Livestream and you can watch live or pre recorded.
Respect
@Power OG there you are brother.not seen you around for a while.me yetis are going AMAZING.theyr only a couple o weeks in bloom but im impressed with the structure,vigor and just general overall health and rate of growth.
you can see by the way they grow that works been put into the breeding.thanks for the nod in the right direction bud.

Power OG

Power OG

@Power OG there you are brother.not seen you around for a while.me yetis are going AMAZING.theyr only a couple o weeks in bloom but im impressed with the structure,vigor and just general overall health and rate of growth.
you can see by the way they grow that works been put into the breeding.thanks for the nod in the right direction bud.
Hey Happy B, good to see you. Glad the Yeti's are doing good for you. Should find some Dank
Respect

H

happy b

Hey Happy B, good to see you. Glad the Yeti's are doing good for you. Should find some Dank
Respect
Yeah theyr doing great.do you remember i pm you aes ago asking about some f2 someone had made claiming they were yeti?i asked you if they grew thin and flimsy stemmed? Well they defo WERE NOT the same genetix.the tit was trying to get money out me for them too.idiot.

Power OG

Power OG

Yeah theyr doing great.do you remember i pm you aes ago asking about some f2 someone had made claiming they were yeti?i asked you if they grew thin and flimsy stemmed? Well they defo WERE NOT the same genetix.the tit was trying to get money out me for them too.idiot.
Absolutely thats where the breeders section comes in and i know Loompa bred structure, strength and vigor. Can't wait to see what you find.
Respect

H

happy b

I got a wee thread on em at the other place bud.whats the Dunn show with loompa on entitled @Power OG ?

Power OG

Power OG

I got a wee thread on em at the other place bud.whats the Dunn show with loompa on entitled @Power OG ?
Its a live podcast every weds, at 130pm on Livestream.com they discuss a broad range of cannabis topics, yesterday was a breeder's show, last week was about organics, there doing the OGenome project, dna mapping of the OG cuts.
Respect

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I have listened to a show or two, is it worth my time @Power OG? Actual good info or just stoner talk? One of the shows I watched was about the history of OG kush, and I must say, it all sounds like speculation at this point to me.

H

happy b

I really just want to see if Loompa digs out Adam Dunn for calling his shitty stardawg s1 or whatever it is underdawg og.i grew a few and they were pure average from tip to roots.

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
I really just want to see if Loompa digs out Adam Dunn for calling his shitty stardawg s1 or whatever it is underdawg og.i grew a few and they were pure average from tip to roots.

more like AJ telling loompa to change the name cause its confusing.

H

happy b

Yeah i know all about the jj/underdawg/loompa thing but loompa was complaining about AD calling a strain UD and im just wondering if he had the nuts to say something when he actually seen him.
iv noticed alot of breeders will say this and that about a breeder(im dont mean loompa) then wen they met on the AD show theyr all best budz.
And anyway im not 100% sure as iv never had any of jj,s gear but i think loompas put just as much or more work into his lines as any breeder anywere has.his yeti f3 is something special sofar in my grow room.

Top Bottom