Loompa Farms Silver Bubster F3 pheno hunt

• Thread starter GrowAholiC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

Lets pop these Silver Bubster's and find them pheno's. After only 48 hours every single seed had germinated and was ready to plant. Another 48 hours later every single seedling was above the ground. 4 days and we were growing! They are not playing around. These Bubster's mean business!!!:eek:

Loompa farms silver bubster f3 pheno hunt

Loompa farms silver bubster f3 pheno hunt 2

Loompa farms silver bubster f3 pheno hunt 3

Loompa farms silver bubster f3 pheno hunt 4

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Oh you wont be needing any luck here brother. Passionate grower, No ego, Excellent Greenthumb. Should be Epic... Let the show begin!! You know im calling Shotgun Holic!! Lol
Tmb
Respect

GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

Hell Yea that Loompa Gear ahs wicked great germination rates and will sure to make you smile when treated like queens,
Tear it up GrowAholiC Looking forward to your @loompa Show. . . . . . .
+ Loompa Vibes
FlyJ

Hell Yea that Loompa Gear ahs wicked great germination rates and will sure to make you smile when treated like queens,
Tear it up GrowAholiC Looking forward to your @loompa Show. . . . . . .
+ Loompa Vibes
FlyJ

Hopefully I can treat them accordingly. It's a true pleasure running such elite gear as these Loompa's. Have never had an opportunity like this before. I am beyond stoked!! Thanks for stopping by and dropping the positive vibes on my thread @FlyinJStable

GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

Oh you wont be needing any luck here brother. Passionate grower, No ego, Excellent Greenthumb. Should be Epic... Let the show begin!! You know im calling Shotgun Holic!! Lol
Tmb
Respect

That's what's up my dude! Shotgun is all yours. But make sure you got your rolling fingers ready cause it's about to get sticky!

GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

Silver bubster? Never heard of it...

Super Siver Haze x SoCal Master Kush x Pre98 Bubba Kush. With extensive phenotype selection and breeding Loompa Farms has giving us Silver Bubster. I see it as SoCal Master Kush and Pre98 Bubba Kush in seed form.

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

You will love the quick 60-70 day finish, the bubster is by far one of the top 5 from loompa that ive been able to experiance. Truly the fastest to mature of any of loompas gear too ive found. Thankyou for starting this thread id love to see your phenol results.

GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

You will love the quick 60-70 day finish, the bubster is by far one of the top 5 from loompa that ive been able to experiance. Truly the fastest to mature of any of loompas gear too ive found. Thankyou for starting this thread id love to see your phenol results.

From what I can find to read about the Bubster I was planning on taking these to day 70. What you have just told me is some very great positive reinforcement to hear. I'm glad your digging the thread and thank you for your input. Much appreciated!

GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

An update on the Silver Bubster's. Not off to the best start but I like to share my findings no matter if there good, bad or ugly. I figure if I can help at least one person by doing so, then mission accomplished. They all started out 100% but more than half the pack turned out to be runts. Haven't had any issues with them other than they are just mutants. They are healthy and happy but just grow slow and runty. The other 4 normal acting Bubster's are blasting off with growth. Really digging the branching structure on them. I'm seeing strong similarity's in the Bubster's but also a bit of variation to. We will be sexing them soon.

The Runts

The Comparison

Normal Bubster's

Last edited:
Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Very interesting, wonder if anyone else had the same issues Holic? Looking as good as it can brother. What scents coming from these?
Tmb
Respect

Last edited:
Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
hey man I couldnt help but notice on sb#4. Where the stem is going into the soil looks shrunken and skinny then it takes off a lil above it ... that got me thinking,,,,
also most of the bubsters will finish faster than 70.

GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

Very interesting, wonder if anyone else had the same issues Holic? Looking as good as it can brother. What scents coming from these?
Tmb
Respect

The scents are a basic green kushish smell. Nothing that really stands out yet. But I've noticed that a lot of Elite "Kush" cuts have the same green kushish smell while in veg also. So with that said I could personally tell that it definitely had kush type traits just from a first time stem rub and smell.

Last edited:
GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

hey man I couldnt help but notice on sb#4. Where the stem is going into the soil looks shrunken and skinny then it takes off a lil above it ... that got me thinking,,,,
also most of the bubsters will finish faster than 70.

I know right. A couple of the runts do that. What do you think is going on there? I had planed on taking clones of all runts and rooting them out. Then flower the clones instead of the runts themselves. Do you have any suggestions? Have you grown Silver Bubster and seen runts like these?

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
Yes i ve grown quite a few. I can tell you when I see a stem like that at dirt level I think two things ... Pathogens in the soil or soil is too rich or moist for seedlings. I would ignore the fact that they are small and focus on the clone . I get almost exactly 50 50 male to female ratio every year i crack beans. I find that if a sprout is having a hard time 90+% of the time it is environmental or situational.

Top Bottom