Loompa Farms WINS Humboldt Mecca cup

• Thread starter Oom pah pah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OGkushistein

OGkushistein

Grats on the victory! Which GSC cut did you guys enter?

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
Grats on the victory! Which GSC cut did you guys enter?

You know that's a good question. We have tried several cookies cuts and this one is the one we kept. It looks pretty much exactly like the one that is potm. I can't confirm what it has been dubbed by other folks. All I know is it's the cookies and we will be keeping it in the arsenal. I can taste, smell, and see the parents in this hybrid.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
You know that's a good question. We have tried several cookies cuts and this one is the one we kept. It looks pretty much exactly like the one that is potm. I can't confirm what it has been dubbed by other folks. All I know is it's the cookies and we will be keeping it in the arsenal. I can taste, smell, and see the parents in this hybrid.

Yes, we have been through many many different GSC cuts, and we finally ran into this cut that was much more musky minty...its propably and s1, but it is definately what Id call the mint pheno.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Congratulations to all y'all at Loompa Farms...you guys have been doin' it to it and it definitely shows. :cool: It was cool pow wowing with Loompa & Oom pah pah, as well as the whole Loompa Farms crew. :D Maybe next year we'll give you guys some competition. ;)

View attachment 402479

I know man, you were riding on our ass. Had some nice herb there for sure. I have no doubt that at most these cups it will be me and you dominating. But now, with how good you did, we are gonna have to be on our toes to keep this track record.

The coolest part was just being able to chill and shoot the shit man, usually we are more about business, but it was cool chillin man.

tweedy

tweedy

Still a little surprised by the third winner in flowers. Not surprised to see it somewhere on the list, flowers are nice but third, really?

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Well the comp was based on three sub-categories, Bag appeal, Taste, And effect, so depending on how the numbers added up was how the winners were determined. Im sure our outdoor selection was rated very low on bag appeal which probably knocked it out of comepitition, but at 29.9%, the only outdoor selection and she ruled the THC category....That was out Foodog which was previously known as OG Squared. She was kickin. We didnt enter any Yeti, so dont know how that would have done, but I have finally isolated a Yeti mom that is fantastic....so Expect some bigger improvememnts on our lines. We are also planting our stock of Foodog to find that same special pheno that killed it. We have alot planned this year.

Power OG

Power OG

1st of Congrats to Loompa farms family, way to go! @loompa i just want to say im a firm believer in karma and you my friend are one stand up guy and the #1 worldclass breeder. i know what you have done for me personally, it let me know what kind of man & breeder you are. i dnt,know if you remembered what i said, " a stand alone breeder". So CONGRATS my friend you deserve it.
Respect
TMB

draco

draco

nice work Loompa and congratulations!

i only found out about you guys a few months ago - nothing but good shit on the interweb...

i have nine yeti f3 sprouted - my first loompa gear. sounds like i might be a regular customer.

i'll be watching for this drop!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Big ups! Too u guys. had a blast. Nice putting faces to the names and chatting .! Of course the kicker was scoring the Foo dawg. And abominable snowman! Try and rep u proud

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
Big ups! Too u guys. had a blast. Nice putting faces to the names and chatting .! Of course the kicker was scoring the Foo dawg. And abdominal snowman! Try and rep u proud View attachment 402761View attachment 402762

I know you will do those genetics justice medusa . It was a pleasure to meet you and I look forward to seeing you again. You are truly the type of person that this world needs more of.

Top Bottom