Loompa Farms WINS Humboldt Mecca cup

• Thread starter Oom pah pah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
We are so grateful for those kind words. But truth be told, it couldnt be done without everyone on the webs help. All you that contribute and grow our gear and contribute in a multitude of ways to the internet library of information about our favorite plant, the friends we have made, the good people we meet........it inspires us even more to keep doing what we are doing and to keep it real. So the real thanks goes to all you guys...without the online community, none of this wold be happening. My hat goes off to all of you, and thank you so much for all your support and all your help in various ways.

Loompa:)

jlr42024

jlr42024

I know man, you were riding on our ass. Had some nice herb there for sure. I have no doubt that at most these cups it will be me and you dominating. But now, with how good you did, we are gonna have to be on our toes to keep this track record.

The coolest part was just being able to chill and shoot the shit man, usually we are more about business, but it was cool chillin man.
Dominate fellas your medicine deserves the praise but the guys behind the genetics deserve respect! I don't know either of you personally nor do I know what kind of person you are in life but the dedication especially loompa farms to stay connoisseurs and not cashing in on the popularity of the HB and pumping out millions of half assed crosses says a lot especially with what's happening today in the industry.
I know everybody wishes you both tremendous continued success and thanks you for such quality medicine!

QLTYlab

QLTYlab

Congrats guys! Loompa Farms on the come up!

Excited to see how my lone Yeti F3 finishes, about 20 days in flower now.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Really cool thing as well (at least to me, lol) is that Nspecta/Mrs N won a bunch as well! Not only that but Loompa is 1st in concentrates and Lorans Long Bottom Leaf aka Heart Attack kush took second in concentrates!!! lol So glad I am a part of the farm, a good group of EXCELLENT breeders hanging in these parts!

Dude...Nspecta, is that the Heart attack kush you gave me?

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
I also want to mention publically, The peoples choice guy, who ran the Lemon Skunk.....I dont know if your reading this, but you gave me a sample of the bud. I thank you kindly and say that is was greatly enjoyed. That was some very fine grade ganja. Well Done.

Loompa:)

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
Dude...Nspecta, is that the Heart attack kush you gave me?

Yep same cut man. My boy Sierra Skunk was the fellow who selected the Heart Attack Kush cut out of Loran's Longbottom Leaf and our buddy Shmokin' grew the herbs that our other compadre Shiva had concentrated into the second place concentrate winner. :) Only ONE entry was better than these boys gear...and that award of course goes much deserved to Loompa and crew. :cool:

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
Yep same cut man. My boy Sierra Skunk was the fellow who selected the Heart Attack Kush cut out of Loran's Longbottom Leaf and our buddy Shmokin' grew the herbs that our other compadre Shiva had concentrated into the second place concentrate winner. :) Only ONE entry was better than these boys gear...and that award of course goes much deserved to Loompa and crew. :cool:

We at Loompa put our heart and souls into everything we do.
Nspecta I can tell you do as well because your flowers were beautiful.

Tnelz

Tnelz

It was a good day in Loompa land today. We took 3 out of the top 5 spots in the Connoisseurs Cup. 100 entries were accepted. The Underdog Og aka Loompa's Headband took first place. We took second place with Loompa's Cookies . Coming in fifth was our Chemdog D cut we call Loompa' s Remedy. Loompa Farms Foo Dog entry tested the highest ever at the Humboldt Mecca Cup at 29.9% THC and .2 % CBD. Two of our flower entries tested over 29% , as well as two more at 26%. We also took first place in the concentrates category with our Miami White Honeycomb that tested over 86% THC .

A big thanks to everyone involved with this great event.
How awesome is it when hard work pays off. Congratulations to everyone at loompa farms. You guys are killing it right now! Keep killing it! Much respect!

merko

merko

Big- ups to both of yallz!.
I consider both of u guys n myself, the top 3 growers in the world!..

Power OG

Power OG

again way to go Loompa farms & Nspecta! Shout out to Loran, on LBL aka heart attack kush. glad that i have Loompa & Loran genetics in my garden, Nspecta's gear coming soon, to a theatre near you.lol
Respect
P-OG

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter

Oh, ok, I was thinking it came from somewhere else, but regaurdless that Heart attack kush was dank. I loved smoking on that plant. I lost her though and do miss her dearly. Big ups to Loran and Sierra Skunk for the beans and the selection made. That was some great weed that hit the dome just right. Matter of fact it was so good, I had my bottle of her snagged out of my house right off my smoking station from.....well lets just leave it at that...lol

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Congrats guys, just hope I am finally lucky enough to bring some loompa farms genetics to the east coast.
Oh loompa is firmly rooted into the east coast! Ya know i get goosebumps when i read those test results. Truly part of the solution in this thang we do!

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Oh, ok, I was thinking it came from somewhere else, but regaurdless that Heart attack kush was dank. I loved smoking on that plant. I lost her though and do miss her dearly. Big ups to Loran and Sierra Skunk for the beans and the selection made. That was some great weed that hit the dome just right. Matter of fact it was so good, I had my bottle of her snagged out of my house right off my smoking station from.....well lets just leave it at that...lol
It sounds like it still hurts brotha! lo.

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

popped my loompa gear 8 yeti's and 6 silver bubsters....i ended up with three females total out of all the beans i was given. Two bubsters and one yeti, i sure hope i have a decent female there!

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

So im gonna let those boys do there thing harvest the yellow gold dust lol, then freeze until i understand breeding better. idc what they sex out as,,,,, as long as i know its farm gear. Im intriqued by nspecta's gear!If omm pa says its fire then im looking for the smoketrail! Think im becoming addicted to nl x haze hybrids!

juggernaut

juggernaut

Props
Another seed co I have to try.
Since I can't be there . Means more seeds to try.
So Loompa could you steer me in the right direction.
What 2 strains you would recommend to buy for someone who has never tried your seeds?
Then after those 2 we will go from there :)

Power OG

Power OG

any of the seeds being offered imo will be of the upmost quaility. FooDog or abominal snow man- but dnt sleep on MoonDawgs or silver B or purp. all fuego.
Respect

Top Bottom