Loompa Farms

• Thread starter CubbyT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CubbyT

I have just done extensive research and asking around trying to find a good seed stock. Well i have been shown the light and now im geeking out on loompa. I want to try their yeti, silver bubba and foo dog... Anyone have any major problems with these guys and is there any particular strain i should grow from loompa if i could only choose 1...

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Hey @CubbyT
Welcome to The Greatest Growin Farm IMHO awsome place to find Good Peeps Growers Breeders and
Farmers in General.
I can speak about Loompa Farms straight up.
The Yeti is still in my Stable and will be for as long as I breath, The Silver Bubster and the crosses with SwissGold CBD
the Black Yeti the Abominable snowman Hell if its a LF The Stable has had it in the frost Zone
IMHO if you can swing it Yeti 1st Silver Bubster 2nd MOONDAWG 3rd and Foodog f3
I have PTSD and pain with other ailments but Bud for Bud the Yeti is one of My best personnal grown Ladies
and the information on here backs up that you need to have a grow or two under your belt to really see her shine.
I say get a pac or two and you will have a few Keepers.
here are a few of Mine
Yeti
12 8 2015 UD2

12 17 2015 UD 1

If you go through the Loompa Yeti Challenge you will see some amazing runs of this Strain By Waayne and PowerOG Green dot labs #7 the list is long and by no means have I named all the best just a few
Be more than Happy to answer ?
So rock that gear Bro and Happy Hunting the Dank
Super Grow Vibes
FlyJ

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
i have run a good amount of their stock and the yeti is pretty good... slight tendency to herm so keep an eye on them. i have a pack of the silver bub and foo dog i havent popped yet. i can def say the black yeti did not hold up in my opinion ..

all in all for the price, i would go with someone else.. good genetics, just not worth 200 a pack..imho

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Agree to disagree
I understand that some have had Herm issues and I will not deny that has occurred.
(Not always the Genetics)
I to Have ran my share of pacs and not just 4 or 5 but a serious number for a small time Farmer.
I screwed a few grows with temps and over watering as well as burned the crud out of my Loompa Seeds
but not one Hermed on me.
so it is said Having both sides of the story is in a important way to make a honest choice.
Get with a few growers and in time you can decide
maybe a few more need to chime in and give there OptiLogic Grow recal on LF.
If I had to choose other than Loompa I would say Motareble, BOG or Golden Lion just to name a few.
IF I had to buy a friend a Gift of Beans and Had 200.oo he would Find a PAC of Yeti f3 or Divines Chemdog S1 or Cookies
Respect
FlyJ

C

CubbyT

Hey @CubbyT
Welcome to The Greatest Growin Farm IMHO awsome place to find Good Peeps Growers Breeders and
Farmers in General.
I can speak about Loompa Farms straight up.
The Yeti is still in my Stable and will be for as long as I breath, The Silver Bubster and the crosses with SwissGold CBD
the Black Yeti the Abominable snowman Hell if its a LF The Stable has had it in the frost Zone
IMHO if you can swing it Yeti 1st Silver Bubster 2nd MOONDAWG 3rd and Foodog f3
I have PTSD and pain with other ailments but Bud for Bud the Yeti is one of My best personnal grown Ladies
and the information on here backs up that you need to have a grow or two under your belt to really see her shine.
I say get a pac or two and you will have a few Keepers.
here are a few of Mine
Yeti
View attachment 557331
View attachment 557332
If you go through the Loompa Yeti Challenge you will see some amazing runs of this Strain By Waayne and PowerOG Green dot labs #7 the list is long and by no means have I named all the best just a few
Be more than Happy to answer ?
So rock that gear Bro and Happy Hunting the Dank
Super Grow Vibes
FlyJ
I personally dont know why i have never heard of these strains... They seem like a growers dream come true. I have read that the black yeti has had herm problems but if i recall right it was due to choosing the landrace dominant pheno but he was still happy...the silver bubbster Hopefully has that ssh taste i miss that taste but i havent had it in 10years. Whats your female to male ratio typically for a pack of ten seeds?

C

CubbyT

I got three more batches of bubble hash left. I just made 40 + batches in two weeks. Man after day 14 your dizzy and over it...

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

@FlyinJStable was your yeti full on gas and pine og? Or did it have a candy smell?
My 1st run of #10 #3 out of the 10 beanz I started with it was all Lemon pledge and Burnt Rubber with hearth tones and it Medicated the &%*&* out of ya.
The #5 I am doing now is Lemony Sweet with a Not so traditional OG aroma to her But still very worthy of LF.
All the Veterans seem to prefer the #3
12 14 2015 UD 3
This is #3
12 17 2015 UD 3
Have to look at the older Threads to find a few of the #10 but Now that I have the UnderDog (LF Headband x TK)
Mostly run her and 3-5
Super Loompa Vibes
FlyJ

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

My 1st run of #10 #3 out of the 10 beanz I started with it was all Lemon pledge and Burnt Rubber with hearth tones and it Medicated the &%*&* out of ya.
The #5 I am doing now is Lemony Sweet with a Not so traditional OG aroma to her But still very worthy of LF.
All the Veterans seem to prefer the #3
View attachment 557985 This is #3
View attachment 557986Have to look at the older Threads to find a few of the #10 but Now that I have the UnderDog (LF Headband x TK)
Mostly run her and 3-5
Super Loompa Vibes
FlyJ
Just ordered a 10pack...wish me luck!

L

legacyseeds

hey guys, great pics, glad to see y’all doin Loompas gear justice.
I am not here to argue or tell people they’re wrong, only to share my experiences.
and imho, his gear is fuckin and dank AF, and on top of that Loompa is a great guy all around. his strains are constantly the jars i keep going back to. my fav by far is the LHB, which is my fav OG by far. after that would be the yeti fuel(yetiXfcutOG), then the madagascar vanilla beanXyetifuel. but id take any of his strains over 90% of what’s out there. i live in cali & i’ve tried alooot of strains, and a lot of them tend to not hold up, at least for me personally. there are some other companies producing dank stuff on this level, but for me, , loompas gear is so fuckin unique and most is tailored to serious strength with a nice punch(obvi the more sativa landrace crosses are gonna be subjective and more for those searching for that kind of high specifically, which if you are, fuck man, his sativas are where it’s at and legit as fuck), i dig that with their strains, they tend to set trends, instead of following trends(not inferring the other companies i mentioned necessarily are, or aren’t).
i also love how his strains kill it inside, and out, and how outside his strains become absolute beasts, and are an outdoor growers dream.
*remember guys that the prices you see reflect what the reseller is charging, which often times is way more than you think they’d try and get away with. for those who said 200, look at th prices here at the farm. that should tell u what u need to know.
if you’d like to get pointed in the right direction for the best source for his genetics, just dm me. i don’t go any other way now.
have a great day guys.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

WHAT IS up Farmers ?:cool:
So I am layin back this deep south summer, getting ready for my Final Year of school to be placed in the completed column.
It has been a long azz time to do A Fly-J by. I miss ya'll.
Still doin my PTSD Vets thing and YES I still rock the Loompa.
We would all devastated with Out our lil Yeti Princess.
w/ more and more Veterans who look to better methods of dealin with life, Its a great feeling to still be doin
a part to help the next one, and the NEXT ect

KEEP MAKIN THAT ART Brothers and Sisters
FlyJ

L

legacyseeds

glad to hear your still rocking your loompa gear bro. and yes i def know the feeling of “what the fuck would i do if i lost this cut?!?!?”

i’m sorry to hear about your ptsd, & wanna thank you for your service bro. & I’m absolutely thrilled to hear that loompas strains help you to mitigate your ptsd. We work with a lot of vets, & Loompa & BlackBeard are both Vets themselves.
if you don’t mind me askin, did y’all go through a few of Loompas strains to find the one that worked best for you & your Vet patients? or did you just get lucky with the yeti? just wondering if it was process of elimination that the yeti became y’alls ptsd strain.
we’re currently working on multiple potential strains aimed specifically at medical/therapeutic/anti-anxiety.... obviously multiple and potential because we will have to see if they equal or surpass the parents, & see if it’s suitable for release. We do not, nor will we ever, release random crosses with no information on genetics no one has ever heard of anyway, & hasn’t been PROVEN to be valuable, nor do we release anything that we haven’t at least done our own in house testing on for stability(we like to have testers too, but of late, theres been a lot of, “sure i would LOVE to test them,i will start them the day they arrive,” & then nothing hopefully we can figure out a different approach of going about independent testing here soon, but just know every strain released is at the least tested in house, in at least a few dif environments)
but we are currently going a number of routes for the medical lines... we’re working with an ac/dcXyetifuel as well an an acdcXharlequin female we’ll be using for subsequent outcrosses, Loompas own private selection of flo & f13 that dj gave to him personally, and one of the gelato cuts(believe the 33) that, while loompa isn’t keen on trying to cash in on the cookie craze what so ever, he is very fond of the anti anxiety effects present in the gelato. so yea a lot of possibilities and potential directions to take things in, which is why i’m interested in what you and your patients are using with the most success...
maybe a yelato(yetiXgelato) or maybe an (ac/dcXharlequin)XYeti would be up your alley....

we will def post a thread in advance for any and all drops moving forward. I am going to be having a larger role here i’m Loompas subforum, so that Loompa can focus solely on his breeding and flower production.

Last edited:
Top Bottom