Loompa's Black Yeti

• Thread starter Lord Xenu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lord Xenu

Lord Xenu

What's going on everybody,

Has anyone ran the Black Yeti from Loompa or know the finer details about it? Any information or experience is definitely appreciated.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I would love to see a grow of the Black Yeti. I bought a pack and will be running it outdoors this summer.

Lord Xenu

Lord Xenu

I'm waiting for my packs still Lord Xenu, Supreme Intergalactic Overlord. Until then I'll just chill out with my thetans and watch this thread, when I'm not auditing myself with a personal massager that is.
Yes. Keep paying the $500 per audit and follow the lighted way of Tom Cruise. I shall return. In the mean time I getting high as a motherfucker.

Would love to see a grow diary of the Black Yeti!

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

lol @germinator

So true. I thought Loompa tested all their gear, given the high prices. However it seems not to be the case with the Black Yeti. Still stoked to grow her out.

thgobs

thgobs

Vietnam Black info from BillyGoat himself.....
Vietnamese Black
Description

Donated by Anonymous (check Private Breeders Stock) Heritage: ---------- Nam F1 (Vietnamese sativa hybrid, aka Vietnam Black, aka NAMweed) -Original F1 cross: -Male Northern Vietnam/China Boarder (indica influence) -Female Southern Vietnam outskirts of Saigon (truebreeding pure Sativa NAM) Breeder's description: --------------------- Originating from Vietnamese genetics brought back to North America in 77, she's an extremely potent exotic sativa. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR MEDICIAL USERS: usually resulting in shortness of breath,
difficulty breathing, raised blood pressure, leans towards paranoia. Her sweet tropical ripe mango scent and sickly sweet taste will speak for itself. Vigorous strong brancher and top heavy - support recommended. A very heavy yield compensates for a longer flowering period. Indoor
Specs: Flowering time: 9+ weeks, Height 150 cm, Yield: 1+ gm/watt

Billygoat, Jun 13, 2010

karkrash

karkrash

Its Federation's Vietnam Black... Not Billy Goat's... not Dutch Flowers... not Spice Bros. Feds. Which Is strange considering they didn't do any crosses involving Vietnam Black nor did they have mom or dad P1's that had any slight asian orientation... at most 1/4 of the parent would be of asian decent.... most there stock had vary little if any asian genetics.... I can't seem to recall, but from all the searching I've done I can't seem to find any info on Ziggy ever releasing a Vietnam Black to the general public. What I vary much would like to know is.... Whats this Vietnam Black mom like... and how was her stock sourced?? Any pics Loompa? Thanks!

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
VbDSC 0006
To clarify this.
Fet from spice brothers is where the vietnamese black came from that was used. It was originally crossed to loompas old OG male that was used years back now. a male was selected and crossed to a Yeti .

VbDSC 00022
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Is that the only picture you guys got? I would love to see the entire plant. Looks very sativa in stature. My greenhouse is only 17' tall, hope it holds her. Thanks for the clarification on the female Vietnamese Black Oom pah pah

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

@Jolly Mon - Huh? Was that a response to my question asking about more pictures? If so, just went through that entire thread and it didn't have any additional pictures. Sorry if I misunderstood?

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
Black Yeti is a select ( UDBX2 sativa leaning phenotype that carried all the desired traits of the LF UD ) X LF Vietnam Black sativa male. The LF Vietnam Black originally came from Fet at spice bros . Growers can expect vibrant colorful and often black as night sativa plants. They will finish around ten weeks of flower with some phenotypes taking an additional week or two. Giant, jagged, leaves power sativa spears that pack a dizzying high and tickle the nose with exotic terpene profiles. Black Yeti is our most Sativa offering at this time and is sure to please those tired of the ordinary.

karkrash

karkrash

Thanks you vary much Oom Pah pah.. good sir! Sorry if i came off strong, I would never doubt the authenticity of his genetics. I got rather analytical there... haha. But yeah Thats some great stock and I think ill have to pick up as many packs as my wallet will allow before the F1's are gone!! ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom