Loompa's Black Yeti

• Thread starter Lord Xenu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

So far I am a little surprised with the growth structure of the black yeti. I have 20 yeti side by side with the black yeti. The black yeti seem to have a more compact growth structure than the yeti. I was expecting the opposite. Only a month from seed but they are strong so far.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Black yeti, compact Black Yeti
Yeti f3 much more spread outYeti

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Seeing how there isnt a lot of Black Yeti Getting posted I figured I drop a Post here on mine too
I was hoping to see some thin Long Sativa looking Fans but Not the case yet
I do have more to pop and I have a feeling its going to take a few more Beans to get my Vet Pheno I want
But isnt that Part of the F1 fun
5 20 2015 UD 1

Peace Farmers
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

This is what I want OH YEA
BlkYeti 2

This is one Beautiful specimen that Helped Make this
BlkYeti 1

Pic By Loompa Farms The BlackYeti, I would like to find one a bit more on the sativa side of the road, but thats all good.
I am just enjoying the Grows as they come.
FlyJ

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Did a double check in the garden yesterday, and two of the 20 black yeti's I have going are much more Sativa influenced. They look a lot like the Yeti's, and I already have another 20 of those going......Not sure which pheno I will select to run full season.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

So far the Black Yeti I have are Very Nice looking Plants, but Yet-i to find a Sativa Pheno That I wanted,
I have More Beans to pop and time to pop um
so I will be doing another 10 or so and keep looking till we get a Great Skinny Sativa the Stable needs
Right there with ya Bulldog keep poppin um bro
Peace FlyinJ

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

View attachment 490661 To clarify this.
Fet from spice brothers is where the vietnamese black came from that was used. It was originally crossed to loompas old OG male that was used years back now. a male was selected and crossed to a Yeti .

I was ready to buy until I read that.
I knew they would be similar to the pics posted so far. The plants look nice, just not what I was after. They had at best 25% Vietnamese in them. Perhaps real Viet Black phenos will show up in the f2's, I still have some old reefer man Willie Nelson beans in stash probably just run through those next..........
Good Luck everybody

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

I just planted some fake Black Willies from RMS. Charles told me they were fakes but he's not exactly a credible source , lol. They are willie backcrossed to the Vietnam black. Time will tell. I got 8 of 10 up.

@zeke
That would probably make a nice cross back to the Black Yeti (bambalam):singing:

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

so the underdog used in the black yeti is it the headband underdawg or the undergog og?
No thats Not the Cross
Below is the Info Posted by Loompa Farms and IMHO By using the Yeti Female the Cross is a Great jumping off point for a touch of Sativa from the V. Black and the Hard hitting Medication of the Yeti F3
It is a keeper in the House of the Flyin J I kept a Yeti OG leaner The Budz were nice and solid
To clarify this.
Fet from spice brothers is where the vietnamese black came from that was used. It was originally crossed to loompas old OG male that was used years back now. a male was selected and crossed to a Yeti .
I am popping more of the Yeti Black next run cuz I am wanting to find a Sativa Leaner as well.
Good Hunting @funtimes2100
Peace FlyJ

Reeferman

Reeferman

I just planted some fake Black Willies from RMS. Charles told me they were fakes but he's not exactly a credible source , lol. They are willie backcrossed to the Vietnam black. Time will tell. I got 8 of 10 up.

Zeke RMG reeferman genetics are not RMS they are a fake company black willie is not willie nelson back crossed to viet black I am not a credible source ? I am Charles Scott I bred Willie Nelson black willie is a indica dom .
You can believe all the bull shit you want , RMG is not reeferman seeds they never won or attended a single cup I won and they have none of my breeding stock the best they can do is knock off a local tuna clone and get someone to grow it in Cali .
How can you say I am not a credible source for my own seeds company ?

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

@Reeferman

Here are some pics of the Black Yeti. A bitch to grow, low thc, low potency thc profile, small nugs, a bitch to trim and low overall yield.
Upload 2015 11 28 7 9 51

Not sure if everybody can read the results, but 15% thc.......

Outdoor black yeti 2
CAM 1914

The bubble hash is gritty from this plant also. Can't believe I paid 200$ a pack, and actually dedicated 3 spots in my garden to this strain. Major fail.

Latest posts

Top Bottom