Loran gear

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Hello I was thinking maybe this could be a cumulative thread. I didn't want to start a grow log cuz the last couple times I started them early and ended up with mostly males.

So to start things off.... I currently have 2 Fancy females that just showed sex. Fancy= Chemdog D x honu.
Honu is supposed to be very strong opiate type buzz. I'm not real sure of the make up its listed as mother of thor x hd/ak.
This Will be my first grow with chem genetics so I'm pretty excited. One of the females looks straight Indica with fat leafs and thick stems the other is more hybrid lookin. I started 5 seeds and had 4 Nice plants. 2 Indica dom and 2 hybrid so i was happy that 1 of each is female.

I don't want to call anyone out by name but i know a few farmers with Loran genetics growing now. Id love to have ya'll chime in! Or even better slap some pics up.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I think you'll be happy with the Chem genetics. I've got a cross of his in my veg box right now, but there was a bit of a labeling mishap and I don't know what it was crossed with.

So, let's see what transpires!

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

@Seamaiden how did your mandarin fog turn out? I forgot to check back with u.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

@Motarebel do u know what the hd/ak stands for in honu? Just curious. I here its a sledge hammer What ever it is.

symbiote420

symbiote420

I got some of Loran's Lemonhead OG (Larry OG x LBL) in the stash, my bro says they're super lemon kushy and never leaving his grow! I might have to do a side by side grow with it and these Rebel OG

I saw some nice pics of the LBL on the net today, I see why you've choose it to make crosses!

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

What's the cross obviously blueberry x ?
I've got some blue fire running myself I had to pop them in with this seed run.
I got some of Loran's Lemonhead OG (Larry OG x LBL) in the stash, my bro says they're super lemon kushy and never leaving his grow! I might have to do a side by side grow with it and these Rebel OG

I saw some nice pics of the LBL on the net today, I see why you've choose it to make crosses!
Sounds like fire better gettem growin. Same for the rebels I know first hand is Lemony

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
<sigh> I can't get Mother of Thor out of my head. Even heavy duty tokers' eyes would glaze over and they'd become very, very quiet when smoking her. O! How I wish we could find a cut of her out there, somewhere.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
If anyone has Loran's Blueberry x Jack's Cleaner 2, you have something very, very special!!

Sounds like TGA Batgirl and a bit like BOG's lifesaver.
TGA Batgirl: Jacks Cleaner x Blueberry
BOG Lifesaver: Blueberry x Jack's Cleaner x Bogglegum

Interesting...

Top Bottom