Lost Coast Plant Therapy~ Product Of Humboldt County

• Thread starter 123grow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

redlife215

I beg u ti use it in veg or ur bound ti habe tge same probs. Use it as a preventive

123grow

I hope I can ask this question here?... How do you store your product once its been harvested/dried so it doesn't turn brown? Of course we try to keep it in a cool place, but it gets so hot. Sometimes we end up trashing lbs. by the time the next grow is here if we still have some. Thanks, Julie

R

redlife215

Gotta sell it cheap and fast and keep it outta heat and sunlight. If u have stuff u know is gonna sit dry it out bone dry and let it sit in tubs untrimmed. Itl stay green and ice if u keep it like tgat in a cool place. Id really jus make ur last year stuff into distillate and know for tgia year to sell it asap

123grow

For an experiment I thought about putting some in the freezer for a while to see if it stays green and keeps the smell. And if the buds are still hard once it thawed out?? It would be in "Seal a Meal" first, that's what we do after its trimmed.

123grow

Since we cant get Avid or Bayer in Cali, we used Azamax then three days later hit them with malathion. (decided to hurry and hit em harder since the buds not big on the BD and GG4 and DOC OG and Blue Cookies and BOSS OG) Then going to hit them with LOST COAST PLANT THERAPY, and will keep hitting as long as they need it since its organic! And the Bubba kush is in a different area and has bigger buds, will be hit with the LOST COAST PLANT THERAPY every other day for five days or for as long as needed. Spraying these plants is an everyday chore anyways due to you can only get to so many of the plants before dark because there so big. By the time your done hitting all them one time its time to start over for a 2nd time spray. It takes 3 or sometimes 4 days to thourghly get 47 plants then still have to worry about another crop. ~ Julie
Updated... MY BAD: we Didn't use malathion!!

123grow

You haven't been here for a while, let's hope you lost your whole crop and burned it since you sprayed MALATHION on your flowers.

IW
I'm Back!! Sorry to disappoint you but we DIDN'T LOSE OUR CROP or burn it!! As matter a fact we had a very successful harvest!! Thank you

Thereallenny

Thereallenny

Out if every product I’ve used over 30 yrs of growing weed this is the only full proof product. It works and works great. You could have a entire crop covered with pm and spray it 3 days in a row drenching them and it will not effect the taste and it will test clean . $200 a gallon to save $50k crop? I think so.

Therighthigh

Therighthigh

Im late but plant therapy definitely works for killing and preventing. Ran sns and azamax with no results. Used plant therapy for 3 days back to back to back then every 3rd to. 4th day after that. By by spider mites and gnats . Im a small time grower though, two of the 25$ bottles get me through the whole grow with about 10 plants but this is the finish of my 3rd grow. So ill let y’all know how the buds finish. But im still preventative spraying on the fan leaves for now

2HI4U

As far as killing and getting rid of Aphids, a big fat NO!!! As small as the Aphids are i think this stuff should have wiped them out. But it didn't!! I kept an open mind and possitive thinking while we were spraying. The bugs didn't appear to be very bad, but sprayed as the directions said which was 5days every other day i believe and even had sprayed before we started the actual spraying schedule. Also a couple of follow up sprays afterwards. Today I was shocked when we found a leaf with so many Aphids and other bugs still active.

Tmp 870 20181006 16182754160093
Tmp 870 20181006 16170732661463
Tmp 870 20181006 1618051449067101
Tmp 870 20181006 1644271673155569

2HI4U

As long as it takes to spray 50 plants and that many times, i do think your better off to spray something more stronger so you can be done with the bugs quick. They can wipe a crop out fast. We got lucky so far we still have a harvest. But this was a shock to see all them bugs and that was just 1 LEAF!!

Blakeja

Blakeja

I recently sprayed this product on 1 month old girls and have noticed a foliage damage.
Not sure if it was the oil mentioned above? Or the fact that I sprayed with the lights on? only a 125watt cfl though.. maybe 23 degrees?
Any one else notice the same results at all and under what conditions?

thanks,

Doodles

Doodles

I recently sprayed this product on 1 month old girls and have noticed a foliage damage.
Not sure if it was the oil mentioned above? Or the fact that I sprayed with the lights on? only a 125watt cfl though.. maybe 23 degrees?
Any one else notice the same results at all and under what conditions?

thanks,
Hi Blakeja, I've used it a few times and never seen anything like that. I always use it wit the lights out though.

Top Bottom