Lost Everything "please help if you can"

• Thread starter paulycali
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
reloader

reloader

I am sorry to hear about that my friend. If it is any consolation I too have had to start over. When I was 35 I had everything I ever wanted. (I worked hard for it in business) real estate, cars , toys, by the time I turned 40 I was broke. (the economy crash was devastating to me as I was highly leveraged in multiple real estate deals).
I burned through 300k cash I had made trying to save everything. In the end I too had my dog and truck, I made it and so will you.
Good luck bro.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Damn Pauly, thats Gnarly dude. Im sorry man and hope you can get things figured out & get back on top. Keep your head up, eyes & ears open homie. Positive vibes comin at ya.
Motiv

dirk d

dirk d

you know first reaction is to load up and start blazing fools but you have to step back. no such thing as partners in this game. Also if the landlord has a key you better change the locks. You tell him if he wants to come in he better give you a 48 hour notice otherwise he would be treated as any other intruder. honestly i don't like landlords or partners. good luck and at least you're ok. could have been much worse. sucks.. take your licks and rebuild..hopefully you end up a wiser man for it. unfortunately we all have to pay for our wisdom.

monkeymun

monkeymun

Holy fuck, I'm so sorry to hear that bro! Not a situation I'd wish o anyone. Good luck Pauly, hope something crops up for you.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
:( I don't think he's reading this stuff you guys. He hasn't been back on since he posted. I hope he's ok.

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

Sorry to hear about that shit pauly :sour: fuckin terrible people out there everywhere these days. Had a bit of a situation earlier this year myself so I feel your pain bro..really makes you reflect on who you can trust.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Trust no one and you will be much better off in this world in my personal philosophy and that includes family (actually i am more likely to trust non family , then family ) but i suppose this will be a lesson to learn from - see you have not been back - so hopefully that is a good thing and not a bad thing ... if need anything that i can do ask but i'm no where near cali

darkmatter

darkmatter

I'm sure people around the place could figure whats going on if they paid attention. Im sure theres people that hunt for indoor grows just like outdoor.Someone coulda picked the lock,someone with locksmith skills could could get it in in seconds.the owner could have done it maybe somebody in his family he probably left his key around his house might of even tipped or dry snitched.since he was "camping" he is a hell of a suspect in someway..what if there was a inspection or something a he let them in a cops took it? And it doesn't want to say...ive been knocked down myself i just regrouped and kept at it.best of luck.yea and DTA

ttystikk

ttystikk

I'm sure people around the place could figure whats going on if they paid attention. Im sure theres people that hunt for indoor grows just like outdoor.Someone coulda picked the lock,someone with locksmith skills could could get it in in seconds.the owner could have done it maybe somebody in his family he probably left his key around his house might of even tipped or dry snitched.since he was "camping" he is a hell of a suspect in someway..what if there was a inspection or something a he let them in a cops took it? And it doesn't want to say...ive been knocked down myself i just regrouped and kept at it.best of luck.yea and DTA

Nice to know I'm not the only paranoid motherfucker around here!

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

I had some hard times over the last couple years and the breaking point was when my health flopped, then i had
a big rdwc crop flop, and I couldnt work due to being sick

I ended up homeless for awhile, just my dog and van.
the first month was the hardest for me...
somedays I was like, fml. but after the first month a quote from fight club rang true for me
"it is only once you loose everything, that you are free to do anything."
don't let getting robbed jade you, i got looted a few years back, cut friendships with everyone.
most people are good hearted and kind i think.
if you need a place to stay my crib is open to you.
best of wishes during this hard time!
let me say this, where there is a will, there is a way.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I, too, have been homeless and living in my car, CM. It was, very simply, the result of a series of my own decisions that led me to that place, but I'll never forget the feeling or the difficulty of getting back on my feet.

Pauly hasn't been around since the middle of November. Pauly, I'm praying for you.

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Didnt realise this thread was a month old. Hope the dudes alright. Internet is probably last thing on his mind if he's setting up or getting things in motion.

People over here make a living off going door to door in the middle of the night sniffing letterboxes and feeling for air pressure change. Scandalous.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Yea i hope the guys ok, great guy always helpful fucking sucks man hope all is well pauli! Damn
I rent as well first thing i did was change out the dead bolts cost 30bux homeowners cant do shit about it. Second set up ur cams u can get an 8 camera dvr set up triggered to ur smart phone for like 250 off ebay. Cameras deter more than rippers u would be surprised how many peeps get off cuz they had cams onsite. Security grates on windows and doors. Dog in the back yard. Dog in the front yard niether one "People" friendly. Damn right thats how i live. Man if ur gonna have a grow spot do ur best to secure it. Never leave for any amount of time i have no life because i grow thats just how it is i take vacations every few years. Never post pix of road trips while ur on a trip. Man thats just how u gotta live man it is what it is.

Top Bottom