LOST FOREVER OR ALMOST GONE GENETICS

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Well something I have been interested in hearing and I did my due diligence and search to make sure this was not a repeat thread.

So with all the great minds/growers/breeders here who have been at it much longer than me. I am really interested in genetic's of yesteryear or genetic's that are in great demand. For example i can remember people going ape shit over Road kill Skunk release from Bodhi

So if you feel like sharing please feel free to do so , you never know you might find what your looking for...

Thanks in advance for all those who participate if not it will just be another dead thread sounded pretty interesting to me.... fire away

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
FoCo Cough is still up there and about, I grew it and the other three or so Colorado Cough variations at one time or another in the last 5 or 6 years

TRC Blueberry F4 or the Texas Bluebonnets or the actual Sharon clone when you have and run the shit out of them for years you really miss them when they are gone

FiveAM

FiveAM

Well something I have been interested in hearing and I did my due diligence and search to make sure this was not a repeat thread.

So with all the great minds/growers/breeders here who have been at it much longer than me. I am really interested in genetic's of yesteryear or genetic's that are in great demand. For example i can remember people going ape shit over Road kill Skunk release from Bodhi

So if you feel like sharing please feel free to do so , you never know you might find what your looking for...

Thanks in advance for all those who participate if not it will just be another dead thread sounded pretty interesting to me.... fire away

what i wouldn't give to get my hands on a legit cut of rks.

P

paulycali

Or some 4-way out of Northern Vermont. Thats shit was banging. Some of the best smelling and tasting meds i've ever had. Fruity yet skunky with lots of hazy goodness in the background. Even better was maybe not better but way way stonier was some real deal NYC Diesel out of Albany. Greasy as all hell and it had the best of both worlds. Basically all resin sacs. The high was off the charts as well. Grower was so on point with his shit. Brings back memories for me when i smoke out on some of Loompas Headband or genetics along that line. What about the real deal sour diesel? East coast version not this west coast garbage the real deal shit. That real ECSD gotta be lurking these forums. I forget who was holding the legit cut. Whose got it lol! :)

fractal

fractal

Super Bill from Seattle. One of the first strains I ever grew 12 years ago, and still to this day the best I ever have smoked. I think it was a mixup of silver haze, BC grapefruit and william's wonder. Encompassed every single possible aroma in cannabis, yielded long dense sativa colas and tasted like unreal, just indescribable. So dank, that when I got a seed from a bud it caused the grower to scrap the entire project from what I heard, he was so pissed off. Happens to be a very well known glassblower at the top of the glass game right now, but was a super egomaniac back then - only "angry hippy" I ever knew.

tweedy

tweedy

Super Bill from Seattle. One of the first strains I ever grew 12 years ago, and still to this day the best I ever have smoked. I think it was a mixup of silver haze, BC grapefruit and william's wonder. Encompassed every single possible aroma in cannabis, yielded long dense sativa colas and tasted like unreal, just indescribable. So dank, that when I got a seed from a bud it caused the grower to scrap the entire project from what I heard, he was so pissed off. Happens to be a very well known glassblower at the top of the glass game right now, but was a super egomaniac back then - only "angry hippy" I ever knew.

Does his name rhyme with "fizzle"? Ha.

fractal

fractal

nope. Doesnt rhyme with fizzle, but I wouldn't tell you even if you guessed. No reason to. . . it was just a funny sidenote how this dready hippy was so uptight. Used to confuse me. Dude literally yelled at me for touching a piece of glass cane on his workbench, but to be fair he said not to touch anything.

soserthc1

soserthc1

As lame as it sounds i wish i had these two back ....... guess i could start over with some beans but i loved this cut of super lemon haze and the tang dream on the right was not a great smoke but massive yield un topped would of loved to breed some potency into her and kept the yield about a lb under a 400 at the time.
Super lemon haze and my monster tang dream

jaredman

jaredman

trinity that was going around steamboat springs in like 01-03? Don't know if it was from foco or Denver or where but that was the dank back then. Also some raspberry kush from foco same time frame. Anybody know what I'm talkin about?

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Cool thread. The ecsd is pumpin in lake county.. Blockhead is strait flame remember that shit a few years ago and ive definitely ran co cough.

I remember a "hindu kush" that was around naptown mid to late 90s until a few years ago. Stankiest, prettiest, fattest yielding with the most unique buzz. Strait pepe le pew. It was all over b town as well. Fuego. Also skywalker not that og shit will knock your dick in the dirt.

Bring it breeder steeve!!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
As lame as it sounds i wish i had these two back ....... guess i could start over with some beans but i loved this cut of super lemon haze and the tang dream on the right was not a great smoke but massive yield un topped would of loved to breed some potency into her and kept the yield about a lb under a 400 at the time. View attachment 331647

I have both of those still. My SLH is the KILLLLL. :mask:

P

paulycali

How about some Silver Haze and Super Silver Haze. The good ole stuff from like 10 years ago. Anyone try that shit. The taste of haze is off the charts if you ask me. Such a lingering taste on the pallet. The scent it gives off is truly amazing. It's like burning the best incense except everyone likes the smell. That was some good ole stuff for sure

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Spice of Life, all of their great seedlines from the late nineties and early 2000's. I wish breeder Steve would come back and set things straight, get us off this OG trip. NOTHING is better than Blockhead, I mean nothing.

A friend of mine just popped some blue satellite!

and some of my favorite strains branch off crosses done with either shiskaberry or sweet tooth, it's so nice to see their expressions in crosses. Really lends some unique flavors that have been bred out of modern day plants.

Top Bottom