LOST FOREVER OR ALMOST GONE GENETICS

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

I can definitely relate, I feel the same way. That’s one thing I really do hate , when people give clones with all these crazy restrictions LOL. I’m not saying I like to give all my stuff away to anyone who asks but I do like to share my stuff with my friends, I’ve never been the hoarding type. Usually i just say no if someone offers me something with a bunch of rules like that.

I can vouch for ECJ on this. He’s as stand up as they come. Cool fuckin dude.

chillywilly

chillywilly

I can definitely relate, I feel the same way. That’s one thing I really do hate , when people give clones with all these crazy restrictions LOL. I’m not saying I like to give all my stuff away to anyone who asks but I do like to share my stuff with my friends, I’ve never been the hoarding type. Usually i just say no if someone offers me something with a bunch of rules like that.
True dat but ask any ' farmer' give ur'e seed and stock away and get nothing in return... America (Ammerikkka)...put ur'e electrical bill, if indoor... fertilizer cost...time ...effort... trimming...time of cure(essentially for medical grade!?) ...organic or not...cure or not... Glass or plastic in cure, or not...
in other words be distinctive...in your progrprogra...I still have Salmon Creek Big Bud in seed Form from Tom Hill circa 2004...from hemp Depot...only 4 left...last germination 2014 in Dorf Colorado, when I was there... they did not want it(Salmon Creek Big Bud)as it was an unspecified variety...the seed died...I germinated from DC where I was at...died in COLORADO...meds ..., hmph... don't want...hmmm...
My true stock of Federation Seeds Mikado #1 was confiscated...purple mikapaya (purple papaya Nirvana)x C99 x mikado from Federation Seeds our of Canada...hemp depot.ca...,and many others, including , Mearc Emery...my seed vendor..
cw

NJPBG

NJPBG

I’d love to know the genetics behind “red line haze” from around 2000-2005 in the NY/NJ area. Some of my favorite smoke ever. I’ve bought almost every haze genetics I could get my hands on and nothing compares to the cat piss piney red haired piff from back then. I hear the Dominicans in NYC are the ones with the genetics but good luck on getting it from them. They call it that “puday”

hyzerflip

hyzerflip

I’d love to know the genetics behind “red line haze” from around 2000-2005 in the NY/NJ area. Some of my favorite smoke ever. I’ve bought almost every haze genetics I could get my hands on and nothing compares to the cat piss piney red haired piff from back then. I hear the Dominicans in NYC are the ones with the genetics but good luck on getting it from them. They call it that “puday”

It's also known as 'Piff', 'Church', 'Block Work', and 'Frankie's Haze'.

NJPBG

NJPBG

riot claimed to have had the cut, I paid $280 for 6 beans of “uptown haze” x white dawg but not one of them popped

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
You might wanna rethink that statement. You have any idea what it’s like to lose one of your balls ?
Unfortunately in 2 months there gone:badboy:
FCB6398E 88A8 4CFF 879E 0F5DAB0A6C88

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Honestly, I’d give my left and right nut for that cut.

I know a guy who was working with that haze, and yes it is Dominicans that have it. I haven’t had any in a couple years though. In part that is because my friend moved out to Oregon to put together a commercial operation and equally because the NY/NJ area seems to be demanding anything with the name Sour in it. The Haze definitely fell to the wayside as Sour strains were more profitable. I am sure it is still around, just more difficult to find. And I doubt that those holding it are going to part with it.

I did grow some Haze from Flying Dutchmen seeds 8/9 (wow, I can’t believe it’s been that long) years ago. It was that old school piney, peppery flavor that good Haze should have. It definitely was the real deal as I took it down at about 80 days and it absolutely could have gone longer. It may be worth checking out their seeds and maybe you will find the flavor and effect you are looking for.

NJPBG

NJPBG

You might wanna rethink that statement. You have any idea what it’s like to lose one of your balls ?

Well, I have been snipped after having 4 kids I had a vasectomy lol. My
Wife holds my balls in her purse for the most part anyway HAHA the real question joe, have you ever smoked piff? It very well may be worth it. Lol

I know a guy who was working with that haze, and yes it is Dominicans that have it. I haven’t had any in a couple years though. In part that is because my friend moved out to Oregon to put together a commercial operation and equally because the NY/NJ area seems to be demanding anything with the name Sour in it. The Haze definitely fell to the wayside as Sour strains were more profitable. I am sure it is still around, just more difficult to find. And I doubt that those holding it are going to part with it.

I did grow some Haze from Flying Dutchmen seeds 8/9 (wow, I can’t believe it’s been that long) years ago. It was that old school piney, peppery flavor that good Haze should have. It definitely was the real deal as I took it down at about 80 days and it absolutely could have gone longer. It may be worth checking out their seeds and maybe you will find the flavor and effect you are looking for.

Hey smoking gun thanks for the response. You’re absolutely right that sour has completely over run haze. Back in the day haze was the top notch. Once sour came around, which I can’t lie is also amazing, haze was much harder to find. I can still get the haze flower from an OG in Newark, NJ but I don’t really like going out there for obvious reasons. I do treat myself a few times per year. He won’t tell me the source of it though, and I honestly don’t even want to get into it with him like that. Thanks for the recommendation on the Flying Dutchman.

chillywilly

chillywilly

Still holding Flying Ducthmans TWISTER seeds, supposed to have some haze in it... haven't seen these seed nowhere , Seedism had it years ago as Twista 104...when I get my program in order, I'm going to do my best to do a seed project with: Salmon Creek Big Bud
Hawaiian indica (classic seeds)
White Lady (Nirvana)
Mikado (Federation Seeds)
Lemon grass Thai
Blue heaven (DJ Short)
Blue Velvet (DJ Short)
Only ones I can think of that is in my bank at the moment, others there but can't remember...
cw

T

turtlehams

Something I havent seen around in a while is the old Maple Leaf Indica cut, That nasty Pine Tar Kush cut and Petrolia Headstash. Hope those aren't lost.

mota rebel genetics is just now doing a petrolia headstash seed run. and as far as the pine tar kush ive got a few bohdi packs with her in it.

chillywilly

chillywilly

Oh yeah, forgot the Hawaiian sativa(Mauna Kea) from Federation Seeds I still have...
cw

chillywilly

chillywilly

Man...miss the Jamaican LAMBS bread/breath...I don't know how to classify this herb as sativa or indica, because if any has seen the real deal, it has unique look like 3" bullets all were very uniform like they were shaped with a lathe, like perfectly shaped baby pine cones...the name is pretty much explanitory...
1- you become lamb- like...peaceful
2- you swell up like u ate a loaf of bread
3- you take very few breaths at all, almost like not breathing at all, 1 breath a minute
The buds took forever to break up, not sticky just super duper dense unlike any kushes, one tiny piece after breaking up expand like a dry sponge hit with water, swells up, u break that same small piece and it swells up! ...smelled very earthy with a dull greenish color...last seen for me was in 1983 direct from yard(Jamaica) and fresh...high was very heavy (kinda Scarry) at first because u sometimes panic when u foget to breathe...he he...the elder Jamaican bros say that it only grows in the mountains by the Rasta preists in Jerusalem part of island...very sacred ganja for prayer and meditation not to be played with...trust me!!! No seeds...
Also missed the tyme-stick sativa from yard as well, looks like shit, taste earthy, very mild and very medicinal that calms you down...
cw

chillywilly

chillywilly

Williams Wonder another I do have, don't know if it's the real deal, but paid 250 for those beans from Canada...
cw

Top Bottom