Lowe Branch Bending

• Thread starter Greenoff1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Greenoff1

Please can anyone advise me if what I'm doing is of any benefit at all? I've lollipopped in veg and I'm now in the 3rd week of flower, and to my surprise unlike past experience there is not one single yellow leaf at all, but like many others I still have lower branches that are not getting light so I've bent them down towards the floor, away from the main bush where it seems to be wasted light area ?

Dunge

Dunge

Small lower branches, whose veg can not compete for light, are parasitic on the plant, and are best cut away.
This is what I tell myself to steal my nerves when cutting.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Exactly! I grew almost every way imaginable, and I get by fat the best yield, quality, and EASY trimming with this technique. For every 1k, I put 10 plants per light, but chuck the slowest grower. So with 9, I cut all the "sucker branches " off
I either don't veg, or in a large setting, I'll veg up to 3 weeks. I top to create 4 main colas per plant, under a double trellis. I leave all fan leaves, as they are solar panels for the colas. Keeping an even canopy is key too.
My avitar is a no veg coffee cup grow under a 250. I put 14 cups in, and got 14 of thoes colas. I'll add some pics. The plant being harvested in the warehouse is Tahoe og (the Colorado cut) Dense as hell, and was able to reach my 2lb a light goal.
The other pic, with the giant colas is the same strain I grew in the cups. You don't get a good look at the bottoms, but I go 2/3rds the way up *cutting the suckers.
If you'r doing a scrog, that's a bit diffrent, but you still want that even canopy

20140618 210042
20140612 202044
Aeggdiaf 1
Top Bottom