LSD

• Thread starter OctoberDee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OctoberDee

OctoberDee

These are some pics of LSD I grew in my bedroom window a couple of years ago (yea I said window);)
Lsd

Lsd 2

Lsd 3
Lsd 4
Lsd 5
Lsd 6
Lsd 7
Lsd 8
Lsd bud
Lsd 10
Lsd close
Lsdlarge

Lsd7weeks
Lsd9weeks
Lsddrying9weeks

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Hey Z, no it was actually a bedroom window in my apartment .. It was an arched window that was set about 20" in and had security bars to keep people from falling out of it. I secured reflectix to the window bars and walls to make an enclosure. I had no other means to grow at the time. You should have seen my clone spot.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

oooh i see, did you put an hps bulb outside that window?:hilarious:

im just messing around. nice lil plant though, top cola looks nice n tasty

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

LOL! You Laugh but actually before I put all that reflectix the light shined out the window from the third floor, everyone thought it was a security light. They all asked if it needed to be replaced after the light stopped shining through. I assured them there would be no fixing of the "security" light.

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

How did you like it? Looks like sour LSD. Maybe it is if you got it at the boo or bay.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

How did you like it? Looks like sour LSD. Maybe it is if you got it at the boo or bay.
Hey BOG, I got these seeds from a friend who was growing it with his crew. They had cuts of it but I got the seed version from an accidental pollination of BOG LSDx BOG LSD. My buddy was growing it in his garage pretty full blown for few years. It was his go-to but he got busted and since has not grown it. To be honest, it's grown better in soil he was growing in hydro and his bud lacked flavor, he is not aware I grow it. Mine came out with an almost purple gum flavor, his was more of a light strawberry diesel taste. I have a lot of the seeds still, more than 20 but I've only popped three successfully out of 6 tried. The color was due to being in my window which was cold at night.

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Well then it is LSD. There is a strawberry diesel phenotype that is common but yours sounds unusual. Is t leggy or stout?

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Well then it is LSD. There is a strawberry diesel phenotype that is common but yours sounds unusual. Is t leggy or stout?
It's a stout plant at first that kinda gets a slow start but then pretty much takes off. I've bent her and pinched her into a small bush but I bet she would have gotten pretty big if I let her. I didn't clone this one and I burned my last one so I don't have any current LSD bud pics, I do have another pheno though. I'll post pics when I sort them out.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Killer work from a window >> it came out bomb lookin..
I still bust up when I see ur avatar.. Still Super funny..LOL

Thanks for the kind words MakinGoo, I was proud of my micro grow. That plant was pretty potent, too bad I didn't clone it. I'm stuck on that avatar, I can't find another I'd replace it with yet.:hilarious:

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

The current batch of the old LSD #2 should run well. My test plants are beautiful but I haven't sampled their wares yet. Will get you some gro pics of them soon.

Trickyleaf

Trickyleaf

No way this was in window Orange lighting and completely different lighting then natural sunlight bro, an if it was in the window I would love to know why kind of film ou put over the window to make
It that hue, because that isn't natural sunlight bro.

Top Bottom