• Not That Great

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sucks!

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
L

linux50

Hi Everyone,

I have been searching for comparisons and experiences with the Lucas Formula vs other feeding schedules. I have always liked the Lucas because I didn't have to drain the water but once a month. I wanted to know what everyones thoughts, experiences, and recommendations are in reference to the Lucas (add back) formula and/or other solutions designed for a RDWC.

Linux50

MGG Nubie

MGG Nubie

Hi Everyone,

I have been searching for comparisons and experiences with the Lucas Formula vs other feeding schedules. I have always liked the Lucas because I didn't have to drain the water but once a month. I wanted to know what everyones thoughts, experiences, and recommendations are in reference to the Lucas (add back) formula and/or other solutions designed for a RDWC.

Linux50
PPM's too low. Good for veg but heavy flower needs all you can give her. But I'm in coco/pearlite @40%. I do a 10ml. micro- 4ml. calmag - 4ml. gro.- 10ml bloom in ro with tap water @50-50 a 5.5-6.0ph and aim for a 1100-1200ppm. per gallon. Purple Dream loves this mix. Some red stems but no tip burn. The buds and frost are kickin in high gear. But each plant is different. You have to tune them in adding the num nums until they say enough and then back off to the last feedings ratio. Lucas is a safety net that's tuned to grow with no issues. But if you want all the potential growth your girls can give you, you have to feed them more and more until they say enough. Just my opinion smoked and chillin on Farmer. Peace.

G gnome

G gnome

Ive never done lucas....i just use the recommended ratios. I use soiless tho

Latest posts

Top Bottom