M.o.b V1.1 (coming Soon)

• Thread starter Mainemedz5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Just like The title says I Will Be Releasing The REAL M.O.B. In Feminized Seed Form to The Masses Very soon!

M.O.B. is A CLONE ONLY Variety From Sidney Maine Right Outside of Waterville
The Genetics are DJ Shorts Blueberry x Jerry Berry & Its A Clone Only Selection

For those of you That Are Unfamiliar Just do a Google Search for this Strain & People will tell you it is An EPIC Strain full of Purple calyxes , high yielding , fast finishing & CRAZ Bag Appeal & LOUD Smell
& 24% THC
Smells and tastes of Blueberry, Fuel ,grape,spice,licorice, & undertones of Lemon , sweet cream & citrus
With a strong Floral Smell about her
She's a 90% indica & finishes in 45-55 days & Is A Cut You Won't Regret Growing Because She's Famous for a Reason

This Project will commence In The End of October & will Be Released For New Years

***After the Release I Will be doing a Side by Side grow VS TH Seeds & Their Fake Version of M.O.B. Which Looks NOTHING LIKE EITHER PARENT!!!!!

So Any Questions regarding this Strain feel free to ask

Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I want on your waiting list. This strain checks all the boxes. Only toked her once and that was enough to whet my whistle. :D Waterville/Sidney area has long had several crews working this strain. And who says only thing comes out of Maine is moose and Mainiacs lol

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

Just like The title says I Will Be Releasing The REAL M.O.B. In Feminized Seed Form to The Masses Very soon!

For those of you That Are Unfamiliar Just do a Google Search for this Strain & People will tell you it is An EPIC Strain full of Purple calyxes , high yielding , fast finishing & CRAZ Bag Appeal & LOUD Smell
& 24% THC
Smells and tastes of Blueberry, Fuel ,grape,spice,licorice, & undertones of Lemon , sweet cream & citrus
She's a 90% indica & finishes in 45-55 days & Is A Cut You Won't Regret Growing Because She's Famous for a Reason

This Project will commence In The End of October & will Be Released For New Years

***After the Release I Will be doing a Side by Side grow VS TH Seeds & Their Fake Version of M.O.B. Which Looks NOTHING LIKE EITHER PARENT!!!!!

Please add me to waiting list!!

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

I want on your waiting list. This strain checks all the boxes. Only toked her once and that was enough to whet my whistle. :D Waterville/Sidney area has long had several crews working this strain. And who says only thing comes out of Maine is moose and Mainiacs lol
@jumpincactus by the time she's at V3 shell b a legit 100% IBL & Will be a Household name ! The FAM told me Do it ! So after the gg4 project I'm doing Mob & I got you Bro!

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

So @JWM2 , @jumpincactus , @WhtChocolate Y'all want in so I got y'all down !
This may be a sold out show by the time its done & over with folks !!!!!!

Get em while they last & Before they're Gone !
First Come First Serve
& the Whiners lose out lmao

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Y'all gonna love watching these greasy ladies make lesbian plant love in close quarters ! :cry:

Gonna create a thread soon with a Poll on which lucky ladies get to join into The MOBalicious Pollen Orgy so stay tuned yall

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

by the time she's at V3 shell b a legit 100% IBL & Will be a Household name !
An ibl meaning true homogeny. Every pheno is the exact same. No variation, only male and female. There isn't a true ibl strain in cannabis yet. Tom Hill got close with his deep chunk creation (f14 I believe) and even then he still had 2 distinct phenos and 1 pheno that resembled the shorter pheno. Honestly I have heard so many ppl throw out the term ibl on their seeds it's insane, and it's not accurate. As of lately, alot of big breeders (on IG) have come together and decided that an ibl is anything after an f3. And that couldn't be further from the truth, just because something has been "cubed" doesn't make it an ibl.
Just saying.

greencraft

greencraft

Put me on that list @Mainemedsz5 ive been running the same cut of M.o.b for years would love to try
some new phenos one of the best strains to come from Maine ! It is still my go to strain .
My avatar is mob lol. The th seeds version not even close to the MOB cut I got .

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

You have any MOB pictures from your grow ? Also, are you not testing them before release ?
I’m no mathematician but start project October release late December sounds like just enough time to make seeds and let them dry.

& 24% THC

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
You have any MOB pictures from your grow ? Also, are you not testing them before release ?
I’m no mathematician but start project October release late December sounds like just enough time to make seeds and let them dry.

I believe he is having them tested. That’s what this list is for if I’m not mistaken. If I’m wrong I apologize but I was under the impression we’d be testing them out and posting results before they are made pubically available.

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

I believe he is having them tested. That’s what this list is for if I’m not mistaken. If I’m wrong I apologize but I was under the impression we’d be testing them out and posting results before they are made pubically available.

I didn’t see any reference to testing except for him testing his seeds against TH seeds After he releases his.
I’d like to see some pictures of it for sure

His opening post says :

“ Just like The title says I Will Be Releasing The REAL M.O.B. In Feminized Seed Form to The Masses Very soon! “

“ This Project will commence In The End of October & will Be Released For New Years “

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

An ibl meaning true homogeny. Every pheno is the exact same. No variation, only male and female. There isn't a true ibl strain in cannabis yet. Tom Hill got close with his deep chunk creation (f14 I believe) and even then he still had 2 distinct phenos and 1 pheno that resembled the shorter pheno. Honestly I have heard so many ppl throw out the term ibl on their seeds it's insane, and it's not accurate. As of lately, alot of big breeders (on IG) have come together and decided that an ibl is anything after an f3. And that couldn't be further from the truth, just because something has been "cubed" doesn't make it an ibl.
Just saying.

Well I'd Have to Say 95-97% genetic purity is close enough to 100%
But I apologize for being so far off in my estimates and by the time its branded v3 it'll be a bx4 or bx5

& a Lil info about Mob
Its a CLONE ONLY so No Males will be involved in the process

So I apologize @jumpincactus & everybody else for being off 3-5% in my estimates & its More honest than most breeders I can say !

That Being said I Know all about DC & Tom Hill , Your forgetting Maine Has ALOT Of Hoarded Genetics & ol man Merv in starks has had DC for years !!!!!
BUT HE WONT COME OFF OF IT !!!!

So I appreciate your enthusiasm my Friend , Maybe you Can Swing Into The Debate Threads when I post em

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

I didn’t see any reference to testing except for him testing his seeds against TH seeds After he releases his.
I’d like to see some pictures of it for sure

His opening post says :

“ Just like The title says I Will Be Releasing The REAL M.O.B. In Feminized Seed Form to The Masses Very soon! “

“ This Project will commence In The End of October & will Be Released For New Years “
Yup ! Do a Lil research on her !
Th seeds version Is Jerry Berry reversed ! Holds little resemblance to True Mother of Berry aka Maine's own Blueberry (Elaine's nickname)

And for the Record I will be doing a side by side my v1.1 vs their s1 , then my v2 etc
So since your interested when I do my side by side I'll tag you in

Blessings

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Well I'd Have to Say 95-97% genetic purity is close enough to 100%
But I apologize for being so far off in my estimates and by the time its branded v3 it'll be a bx4 or bx5

& a Lil info about Mob
Its a CLONE ONLY so No Males will be involved in the process

So I apologize @jumpincactus & everybody else for being off 3-5% in my estimates & its More honest than most breeders I can say !

That Being said I Know all about DC & Tom Hill , Your forgetting Maine Has ALOT Of Hoarded Genetics & ol man Merv in starks has had DC for years !!!!!
BUT HE WONT COME OFF OF IT !!!!

So I appreciate your enthusiasm my Friend , Maybe you Can Swing Into The Debate Threads when I post em
No. You won't have 95-97 percent be the same pheno. Your not hearing me, Tom Hill went all the way to f14 and there was still 3 phenos present, most dominant were 2. Your not going to get that close with a few back crosses. I popped in because when ppl make outlandish claims on untested gear (like ibl), someone has to point it out. I am not debating, when all these ppl pop your gear and have 5 different phenos in a pack, your words will be used against you. JUST sayin.

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Yup ! Do a Lil research on her !
Th seeds version Is Jerry Berry reversed ! Holds little resemblance to True Mother of Berry aka Maine's own Blueberry (Elaine's nickname)

And for the Record I will be doing a side by side my v1.1 vs their s1 , then my v2 etc
So since your interested when I do my side by side I'll tag you in

Blessings

I’ve researched her plenty I’m just looking for pictures from your grows of her ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom