M.S.T.'s Bedroom Boxes

• Thread starter M.S.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Well I'm on dissability for a while after kidney and pancreas transplant. I will make this a perpetual grow journal to keep me busy for a while. For all those checkin this out, have about 10 yrs experience, tried many things both successful and not. Looking to expand my knowledge so buy all means feel free to critisize. This is a hobby for me not my job, I like to experiment and stay medicated. I find what works for me and roll with it for a while.

Right now 2 rooms : 1 veg, 4'x4'x6', 250W MH and some 2' T5's for clones. Hand water til big enough to top feed dtw. Cloth pots and a premix coco mix by Sancuary soil called Big City Hydro Mix(Coco,perelite and clay bits).

:1 flower, 4'x6'x7', 1000W HPS, air cooled hood,non sealed (fresh air intake). 12 plants, 2 gal cloth pots, chemdog 91' clones, 2'x4' tray, 4'x4' canopy scrog. Top feed dtw, same coco mix as above. H&G nutes, cal/mg, and fulvex.

Took cuts off mothers and vegged them for 1 week under MH. Transplanted into 2 gal cloth pots. Vegged for 2 weeks under 1000w HPS 18/6. Switched to 12/12 on wed 2/15/12. Pics are in order of description up to current photos taken today.

Msts bedroom boxes
Msts bedroom boxes 2
Msts bedroom boxes 3
Msts bedroom boxes 4
Msts bedroom boxes 5
Msts bedroom boxes 6
Msts bedroom boxes 7
Msts bedroom boxes 8
Msts bedroom boxes 9
Msts bedroom boxes 10
Msts bedroom boxes 11
Msts bedroom boxes 12
Msts bedroom boxes 13
Msts bedroom boxes 14
Msts bedroom boxes 15
KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

:evilgrin0031:Nice set up bro you can see the experience in the cleanliness great work and i hope you recover quickly from your surgeries best of luck and ill be poping back by take care and stay high brother

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

Krasi

Krasi

Nice work on tying the plants, why so much fly strips, do you have an insect infestation?

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

Nice tidy efficient set up MST looks like she'll be a nice harvest when done .

Good Luck ,,,

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Nice tidy efficient set up MST looks like she'll be a nice harvest when done .

Thanks, stretching like crazy, might have to hit them with a small dose of bushmasters.

:evilgrin0031:Nice set up bro you can see the experience in the cleanliness great work and i hope you recover quickly from your surgeries best of luck and ill be poping back by take care and stay high brother
I try my best to keep it clean, not that easy with 4 cats and 2 dogs. Hair everywhere!

Nice work on tying the plants, why so much fly strips, do you have an insect infestation?
Had fungus nats bad about a year ago, just precautionary, plus a little paranoid with roots exposed a little while they airprune in the cloth pots. Don't want anything to lead to larvae.

Thanks again for checkin it out, will post more pics in a few days.
Also will be popping beans along the trail here and there. I have some cc gear: Grass Knuckles V2, TOG, ROG and some mixed pack left, plus fem/chocolope and Dr. Grinspoon (Barney Farms Heirloom Sativa).

Sexing the top of a bagseed now(from Chemdog 91' seed I found in a bag from a local dispencery), but I am pretty sure it's a male, will give it a couple more days to be sure though. It's the little one in the top right corner of last photos.

Happy Gardening

dankworth

dankworth

Hey MST, look into BTi (bacillus thuringiensis israelensis) found in Microbelift's concentrated product that smells awful, or Cap's foliar pack that can be found on this site that does not smell like anything. BTi will kill off any fungus gnats that may find their way in there.

Nice looking work, sir. Best of luck, and I wish you some speedy healing.

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Just read the thread on bushmasters, looks like I won't be using that.

dankworth

dankworth

Look to the MOAB/hammerhead combo for weight gain for your pk boost for last 2 weeks of feeding. Greenthumbdanny at this site turned people on to it.
MOAB has triacontanol we believe for the pgr, which can be found in alfalfa.
Triacontanol is safe. I imagine you don't need to be exposed to anything that your body would have to do work to fight off. It already has enough to do lately.

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Look to the MOAB/hammerhead combo for weight gain for your pk boost for last 2 weeks of feeding. Greenthumbdanny at this site turned people on to it.
MOAB has triacontanol we believe for the pgr, which can be found in alfalfa.
Triacontanol is safe. I imagine you don't need to be exposed to anything that your body would have to do work to fight off. It already has enough to do lately.

Exactly, when I learned how toxic that shit was, I was like yea right, I just had kidney failure. Will check out the MOAB, and just tie em' down more for now.

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

male preflowers!

Well I was right, Chemdog bagseed was a male, got a couple good shots of the male preflower. Little bastards are hard to get in focus. Anyway opens the door to pop some more seeds. Lookin for nice strains to keep. Got good cuts of Chemdog 91' and sour diesel. Would like a nice og to add. Sick of sittin on this mystery mix pack,got 8 left, gotta be somethin good in there. Will soak them tonight.

DSCN1645
DSCN1646
DSCN1648
M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Well I soaked the 8 beans from the mixed pack last night, all sunk to bottom by today. Now have them in a paper towel til they germ. Not much to see there, will photo when a little more interesting.

Here are some shots of my last grow. Tried to branch out with a partner, not bad but lets just say that things are much better I'm on my own again. You know the saying " If you want something done wright....". Still my same cut of Sour diesel I have been running for years now and some SFV I scored from a local dispencery, seemed pretty legit, def. dank.

sour diesel
DSCN1610.JPG

DSCN1612.JPG

SFV
DSCN1615.JPG

DSCN1617.JPG

DSCN1609.JPG

DSCN1616.JPG

And a few shots of my room now.
DSCN16511.JPG

DSCN16531.JPG

DSCN16521.JPG

Got my tax refund today! Dustshroom! Anyone use one? PM is rampid by me, putting it on my intake, hoping to eliminate any outside source. Foam hepa filter,no CFM loss, blocks bugs, spores, bacteria and washable. Pricey at $109 but hopefully worth it in the long run.
DSCN1649.JPG

Sorry for the flash glare there.

Til next time,
May you get what you deserve.

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Missing some posts, so I'll just throw up some pics to still see natural progression of grow

catch up on flower room. Day 17 flower cd 91'
DSCN1680
DSCN1684
DSCN1687
DSCN1683

Day 21
DSCN1701
DSCN1702
DSCN1703
DSCN1705
DSCN1704
DSCN1709

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Got in car accident, I'm ok! Car is not. Rain was on the way and room was humid. Found this on CL $45, but no car to pick it up. Got to do what ya got to do! Right?
Dehuey on bike.
DSCN1730
DSCN1727
DSCN1729

Day 28 flwr cd 91'
DSCN1741
DSCN1743
DSCN1744
DSCN1745

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Up till now, been lettin my housemate do the oil. Finaly got my BHO on.
My first attempt BHO(I was taught by the master, and did alot of research first).
DSCN1752
DSCN1753
DSCN1756
Buds,butter,bubble or BHO. Whatcha want.

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Changed Res today. Time for the top booster, started bud xl last week and dropped the roots excel and the multi zen. Shooting pow next week for 2-3wks and then 1-2wks flush. Then Harvey will be here. Love that guy!

Some pics Day 32 flwr cd 91'
DSCN1760
DSCN1762
DSCN1763
DSCN1764
DSCN1765

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looking great M.S.T.! Really nice to see you back in action...

Latest posts

Top Bottom