Mac F1 With F2 Seeds 6 Weeks.

• Thread starter Panther
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Damn Joey, wish I got a alien cookie leaner. The few plants left after all the males, yielded like crazy, but crazy late flowering times. 12 weeks and counting before chop. The phenos I lucked out with all looked fairly similar, this would have been the keeper but wasn't special enough to me for the extra flowering time. Excuse my shit burner phone camera quality.
20180707 225755

P

Panther

Peeps must be pissed or you would have more likes and action in this thread
Who cares I'm not out to make friends I have plenty. I'm not the kind of guy who let's his feelings get hurt because someone hijacks a thread or does not like me I been doing this a very long time and have very many seeds done people would pay a lot for but like I said I'm just a hobbyist. What I have is the REAL MAC no its or donuts about it.

P

Panther

The real deal, I had GMO and everything like it come through my garden over the last year. Some I personally liked and some I did not but one thing is for sure everyone got tuckered up on them. I'm more of a taste person and anything over 25% Thc is to much for my old ass anyway but my little Live soul garden did hit the 32% on the GMO cut I had.

Pixlr 20180708020717796
Friendlyguy

Friendlyguy

It's all hype imho. I popped a pack from the second drop and nothing but large yielders that were very prone to botrytis, not bad but nothing special. Plus got a large majority of males. Many other people have had similar claims so I know it's not just me. You bought and popped 300 MAC seeds? Pics of packs and plants? 200 males?
large...humm...most of the pics i've seen in forums are low yeilders frosted like a mutha...then again frost doesnt say much. It can look like its rolled in sugar and only have 10+ thc% within the resin. Not tryin to cause drama, hype is funny shit...each and everyday i try to fall for less and less....none
@Friendlyguy
Copycat and capulator are two completely different people. I would recommend doing some researching into both of their work, if you can find anything (note: you won't find anything of substance on copycat's work, breeding, or history). Copycat's name says it all, he s1s other people's most known work and hacks them to uneducated hype chasers at a premium. There are already many people calling him out on IG and a bunch of other crap over there. the stuff he supposedly has is also in question and it just looks like a bad deal through and through.
copycat, the sad part is he talked in here about a fem'ing product that is non toxic...then refused to say what it is....you can fucking buy it online..I SEARCHED IT! Fooking lame, yo!

I’ll just leave this here. Hahah. It’s the real deal. Frostiest plant I’ve ever seen and it’s the stinkiest in the room. Hands down.
That’s not hype I have plenty of real deal strains and this one is a cut above. Period.
Have you done gcms on it?

From what i have read the best mac females are hard to breed to....males are more desirable. I just love it when a girl bends over in commercial and looks back and gives that sexy smile....god, i just know i could get with her, if i was in the commercial!
Maybe someday....but, for now, im chillin enjoyin that smile!!!

Friendlyguy

Friendlyguy

You got 300 MAC seeds from Cap? Were they in breeder packs? @Panther

Im sure he's saying 300$ pack, single pack for 300...i would like to see proof of 32% its rare to hit that high...not saying it didn't happen. But, rare, none the less...

Edit: cap has only mac 1 over at plat sb. That tells me to LOL or better yet LMFAO. Yay, i have one strain, im having trouble maintaining it...gtfo! Its one strain if you can't provide seed for one strain. YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE A CIRCUS CLOWN....fuck outta here! Lmfao...WOW!

Dont give me this lame ass limited release BS either guys..this is straight up hype to sell the seed for future crosses...gtfo...sick ofvseeing this crap....ya ya ya the cut is good but how many seeds that got ran through to find it....we could all do this

Last edited:
MirrorZen

MirrorZen

cap has only mac 1 over at plat sb. That tells me to LOL or better yet LMFAO. Yay, i have one strain, im having trouble maintaining it...gtfo! Its one strain if you can't provide seed for one strain. YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE A CIRCUS CLOWN....fuck outta here! Lmfao...WOW!
Wtf does this even mean? I don't think you know the history, you might want to take a step back and do some research first. I have already seen a few posts from you that were just blatantly incorrect.
I will be the one to say it if no one else will.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Wtf does this even mean? I don't think you know the history, you might want to take a step back and do some research first. I have already seen a few posts from you that were just blatantly incorrect.
I couldn’t even comprehend it.

On another note any seed that is advertised as “Mac1” is a fake. Cap has never advertised anything for sale as “Mac1”. Mac1 is his cut which he is very adjment about not selling.
Cap has his drops for his Mac beans and I’ve never seen them at any ghetto seed banks. I may be wrong tho. Lol

G gnome

G gnome

I was thinkin the same thing. Haha idk wrf hes talkin about but if being dumb was in violation of tou that post wudda got em the hammer haha

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Im sure he's saying 300$ pack, single pack for 300...i would like to see proof of 32% its rare to hit that high...not saying it didn't happen. But, rare, none the less...

Edit: cap has only mac 1 over at plat sb. That tells me to LOL or better yet LMFAO. Yay, i have one strain, im having trouble maintaining it...gtfo! Its one strain if you can't provide seed for one strain. YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE A CIRCUS CLOWN....fuck outta here! Lmfao...WOW!

Dont give me this lame ass limited release BS either guys..this is straight up hype to sell the seed for future crosses...gtfo...sick ofvseeing this crap....ya ya ya the cut is good but how many seeds that got ran through to find it....we could all do this
Seriously bro. Just spouting off BS ramblings.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

large...humm...most of the pics i've seen in forums are low yeilders frosted like a mutha...then again frost doesnt say much. It can look like its rolled in sugar and only have 10+ thc% within the resin. Not tryin to cause drama, hype is funny shit...each and everyday i try to fall for less and less....none
copycat, the sad part is he talked in here about a fem'ing product that is non toxic...then refused to say what it is....you can fucking buy it online..I SEARCHED IT! Fooking lame, yo!

Have you done gcms on it?

From what i have read the best mac females are hard to breed to....males are more desirable. I just love it when a girl bends over in commercial and looks back and gives that sexy smile....god, i just know i could get with her, if i was in the commercial!
Maybe someday....but, for now, im chillin enjoyin that smile!!!
Again. Everything in this post is mindless ramblings in subjects you clearly know nothing about.

Friendlyguy

Friendlyguy

If this guy has only one strain for sale at platinum seedbank he should more than be able to maintain that one strain...was that simply put for you...do you need a deeper explination?

Friendlyguy

Friendlyguy

So the mac for sale at plat sb is bs. Op saying it isn't go figure....maybe your post should be aimed at him not me..lol
I couldn’t even comprehend it.

On another note any seed that is advertised as “Mac1” is a fake. Cap has never advertised anything for sale as “Mac1”. Mac1 is his cut which he is very adjment about not selling.
Cap has his drops for his Mac beans and I’ve never seen them at any ghetto seed banks. I may be wrong tho. Lol

Edit. theres the link....i dont know nor do igaf

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

So the mac for sale at plat sb is bs. Op saying it isn't go figure....maybe your post should be aimed at him not me..lol
The space in between the two sentences, and me saying “in another note” should imply that it is, well, another note. It was aimed at anyone who thinks there is a “mac1” seed for sale.

Friendlyguy

Friendlyguy

Mindless...lol...your mac1 cut is low yielding correct? Frost doesnt mean high thc. It means high resin...high resin doesnt always mean high thc...they dont always go hand in hand. You should know that...

Again. Everything in this post is mindless ramblings in subjects you clearly know nothing about.

G gnome

G gnome

Mindless...lol...your mac1 cut is low yielding correct? Frost doesnt mean high thc. It means high resin...high resin doesnt always mean high thc...they dont always go hand in hand. You should know that...

Actually the mac is a good yielder....

Friendlyguy

Friendlyguy

The space in between the two sentences, and me saying “in another note” should imply that it is, well, another note. It was aimed at anyone who thinks there is a “mac1” seed for sale.

Actually the mac is a good yielder....

Lol...the Op should have been called out for his post promoting this bogus shit story...you all in the know should do that more

That way everyone in the convo who isnt in the know...knows...its been......lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom