Macomb County Michigan Mmmp Growers, Extremely Important Heads Up!!!

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

This is for Macomb county Michigan residents. This has happened to fraser and Clinton township already. And the rest of the cities have or are receiving a letter from water dept asking to verify your water meter.

Side note:
Macomb county has their OWN mmmp rules. Regardless of how many mmmp hard card you currently have, Macomb county ONLY allows 12 plants per household. Any more and you MUST be zoned for commercial use. Be ready for yrs of red tape, city inspections, and your addy gets flagged as a grow house.

My partner just got the letter 2 days ago in warren. They want to gain access to water meter in basement, where his veg grow is at. We are tearing it all down, on the veg side until after the inspection is there.

NOW if said inspector guy/gal suspects a home grow, it will be handed off to the higher ups. You may be visited by fire dept, and code enforcement for further inspections. They may wait a month after your back in action.

Just a heads up. And to think most want mj to be rec legal. Well guess what the fuck, say bye bye to your grower rights.

sixstring

sixstring

Macomb has been a unfriendly county since day one,sherrif wants to be the next AG and is totally against the mmma
That water deal sounds shady as hell,thank God I'm on a well and control my own water flow.you tell em take a hike and they just turn off the water.although water is technically a human right so you might be able to threaten with a law suit if ya have balls and no grow to worry about.you guys just need more non growers to put up a fight on this.good time to upgrade the meter and possibly get a smart meter installed so they have no more reason to ever come inside again.

Last edited:
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
This is for Macomb county Michigan residents. This has happened to fraser and Clinton township already. And the rest of the cities have or are receiving a letter from water dept asking to verify your water meter.

Side note:
Macomb county has their OWN mmmp rules. Regardless of how many mmmp hard card you currently have, Macomb county ONLY allows 12 plants per household. Any more and you MUST be zoned for commercial use. Be ready for yrs of red tape, city inspections, and your addy gets flagged as a grow house.

My partner just got the letter 2 days ago in warren. They want to gain access to water meter in basement, where his veg grow is at. We are tearing it all down, on the veg side until after the inspection is there.

NOW if said inspector guy/gal suspects a home grow, it will be handed off to the higher ups. You may be visited by fire dept, and code enforcement for further inspections. They may wait a month after your back in action.

Just a heads up. And to think most want mj to be rec legal. Well guess what the fuck, say bye bye to your grower rights.
I said bye bye long time ago!

Dan789

Dan789

Side note:

Back when I lived in Warren, didn’t appreciate just how fucked up they were there. Happenstance and serendipity landed me out west, better in many ways and this just reinforces that. 1984 is happening a little more stealthily than was imagined, but with the same overall result. We all have to be on our guard and provide pushback when and where we can.
PS, I’d put some real smelly shit in a few places down there so there’s no lingering around, worst stuff you can dream up, don’t be shy, get inventive. Too bad you don’t have access to a skunk.

Freshone

Freshone

Back when I lived in Warren, didn’t appreciate just how fucked up they were there. Happenstance and serendipity landed me out west, better in many ways and this just reinforces that. 1984 is happening a little more stealthily than was imagined, but with the same overall result. We all have to be on our guard and provide pushback when and where we can.
PS, I’d put some real smelly shit in a few places down there so there’s no lingering around, worst stuff you can dream up, don’t be shy, get inventive. Too bad you don’t have access to a skunk.
Catfish bait!

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter

Side note:

This will be nation wide in 10 years.... But itll be fuckin legal eh?

Top Bottom