Mag Deficiency? Help!!

• Thread starter Farmeroaks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dewd

Dewd

So besides switching mediums here's what I'm thinking... fill my 50 gallon drum and hand feed until plant base has runoff. Then mix another 50 gallon drum airated and feed the next day (and everyday) until runoff occurs which should be less water then the initial dry feeding to run through the week until I change the mix. Does that seem like it'll work? I feel like the light just came on. This has happened bad the last 2 runs which is when I started using the peralite mixed coco so it's been drying faster and to keep up I'll add water. Wow smh I should have posted on here long ago! I kept thinking deficiency when it's lockout and I couldn't understand why. Thank u so much!!! Do u use peralite at all? And do u think my plan is good?
Yes I add 25% perlite.
I think your plan is good except switching from coco. The growth from coco is amazing!
When its done right of course :)
I dont know your circumstance but if it was me I would rather use coco than a gavita. Don't get me wrong, I like gavitas.
Unless you go with dwc or UC or something similar.

Dunge

Dunge

So the entire problem might be the watering interspersed with nutrient?

F

Farmeroaks

Plants can be a lot closer to a vented hood.

I have one room with vented hoods and one with gavitas because it has a huge a.c. system. Ok I'm going to start this regime and I'm pretty happy to finally understand it. Geeez what a ride this has been lol I appreciate your time!

Dewd

Dewd

I have one room with vented hoods and one with gavitas because it has a huge a.c. system. Ok I'm going to start this regime and I'm pretty happy to finally understand it. Geeez what a ride this has been lol I appreciate your time!
Absolutely. My pleasure.
Good luck with everything moving forward!

Top Bottom