Magnum Opus

• Thread starter morningdewd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kansabis

Had some cherry limeade years ago,that was great smoke. Haven't seem it or any beans anymore,maybe discontinued?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I know them personally. As well as mota rebel and nine folld genetics.

Their site works on my att s6 active w/o any issues. They also have 8 of Tony greens work. I' about to pull da trigger on their super sour silver gorilla bubble. One more strain to hunt a keeper.

K

kansabis

So do they only ship to legal states? What I've heard of em has been good,service,selections and prices.

snoplow20

snoplow20

Greatlakes genetics has that straun available. And NOT 700.00
Lok
i was just on the site. They dont even list afficianado as a breeder there. And magnum opus was a one time release in memory of ras true. Cheapest i seen it was 600 a pack and sold out everywhere. Correct me if im mistaken. Maybe my google skills suck. Also, glg is not taking card payments atm

snoplow20

snoplow20

I know them personally. As well as mota rebel and nine folld genetics.

Their site works on my att s6 active w/o any issues. They also have 8 of Tony greens work. I' about to pull da trigger on their super sour silver gorilla bubble. One more strain to hunt a keeper.
i think they have a promo right now. By 2 packs of tony green and get a pack of the sssgb free.

snoplow20

snoplow20

i was just on the site. They dont even list afficianado as a breeder there. And magnum opus was a one time release in memory of ras true. Cheapest i seen it was 600 a pack and sold out everywhere. Correct me if im mistaken. Maybe my google skills suck. Also, glg is not taking card payments atm
ok, so i uswd the search feature on there site. Searched for magnum opus. Came up with one result. A magnum opus auto breed by glg it appears. Completely different lineage and its an auto strain. This thread is about afficianado magnum opus.

Latest posts

Top Bottom