Maine Seedbank

• Thread starter rickisonline
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Icristal

Icristal

I've lived from dennysville to caribou, ellsworth I now live far west into the mountains near new hampshire or what locals jokingly call commune country. I absolutely love it. Best place I've ever been for someone who loves the outdoors. I actually found my current home after hiking the Appalachian trail a few years back rain wouldn't let up so I deviated down to a town to get a room and passed a house for sale with 360 degree mountain views, views of the ski resort two headshops, a grow store and not a single chain store for 20 miles. I still own a home in crystal park, CO my mom lives in but something about Maine just pulls me in.

Btw there is a seed exchange and seedbank in waterville cool guys a lot of motarebel, bodhi, and tga stuff. And this spring there will be another seedbank and exchange west of Waterville.
Wow. Nice and glad to have you here in this wonderful state. :)

Interested in the seeds too. More info. If u have to pm me please.

Newenglander

Newenglander

Hmm they don't have a webpage I'll grab a number next time I go. You also have cannabis seedbank of maine in Farmington. They sell grow supplies as well.

Icristal

Icristal

Hmm they don't have a webpage I'll grab a number next time I go. You also have cannabis seedbank of maine in Farmington. They sell grow supplies as well.

Are you talking about the grow shop in Farmington or Wilton?

Thanks for any info you provide.:)

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I left the mid-coast for the rockies almost 20 years ago now. Love Maine but it's way too cold and desolate for me. Too much moisture content in the snow!

outwest

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

It was always my impression that Maine had a reputation for having some of the finest indoor skunk strains of the 80s.
Not sure about the indoor but, back in that time around my area there was definitely the best skunk strains around that I've ever seen, all grown outdoors though. There was a particular group of people in a neighboring small town that had the best stuff every year. I'd give about anything to have a couple of the strains that I smoked back then.

Icristal

Icristal

Not sure about the indoor but, back in that time around my area there was definitely the best skunk strains around that I've ever seen, all grown outdoors though. There was a particular group of people in a neighboring small town that had the best stuff every year. I'd give about anything to have a couple of the strains that I smoked back then.
You and me both, the mid ,70's stuff was skunky and killer.

I have bag seeds from back then mixed in with newer seeds accidentally, guess I need to start popping some to see what I can find. I had them stored in an old film case. Lol standard seed holder back then. Lol

Icristal

Icristal

Everyone, now we know several of us are interested in seed swaps or clones. Let's keep it to PM's.
I would not want any of us to break the rules here or get banned. This is a great place and want to continue to be a part of this awesome family here.

Great to still share information, always love information. I hope this does not offend anyone.

Keep it green all
Icristal

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

You and me both, the mid ,70's stuff was skunky and killer.

I have bag seeds from back then mixed in with newer seeds accidentally, guess I need to start popping some to see what I can find. I had them stored in an old film case. Lol standard seed holder back then. Lol
I have a handful that I've held on to since the '90's from some locally grown "green bud", someday I'm gonna try to pop some and see what I've got there. It's been a long time but, I never saved bag seeds unless I thought they were really worthy of it. Hell, I wasn't even growing back then but, I had some friends that did and I always figured I'd get a chance to start at some point.
The old black film cases were used for roaches and carrying around small buds too, everybody used those things! lol

Newenglander

Newenglander

I left the mid-coast for the rockies almost 20 years ago now. Love Maine but it's way too cold and desolate for me. Too much moisture content in the snow!

outwest

Ya know I here that a lot. It was much colder and a much shorter season back in colorado. But eh whatever different strokes for different folks.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

IM000653

BioNik

BioNik

Greetings neighbors! I was wondering what folks are doing to get some quality seeds and clones? I think most of us caregivers and patients are ordering from overseas. Kinda sad since I have a bunch of seeds and strains from over the pond, that I have made here and need homes. Wish we could trade legally! Whatever happened to legislation that was to be introduced to allow us to have seedbanks?

Order from TGA Genetics. They have distributors in Maine.

Homesteader

Homesteader

I think we can trade seeds to other patients/caregivers just can't sell them right?

S

SageAriya

Greetings neighbors! I was wondering what folks are doing to get some quality seeds and clones? I think most of us caregivers and patients are ordering from overseas. Kinda sad since I have a bunch of seeds and strains from over the pond, that I have made here and need homes. Wish we could trade legally! Whatever happened to legislation that was to be introduced to allow us to have seedbanks?
We can't sell them, but you can give someone a gift or they can give you a gift. Trade is a bit of a fluid term right now.

S

SageAriya

you can give away seeds in maine just cant charge for em i work with tga and i have been trying to get the state to allow seed banks but no luck
Maine HAS a seed bank in Farmington I hear. You could try that, though I can't personally vouch for them because I have never been.

Top Bottom