Maine Seedbank

• Thread starter rickisonline
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Maine Strain Genetics, they donated to my auction. Not sure if that's who you're talking about but, they are in Maine.

Icristal

Icristal

Maine Strain Genetics, they donated to my auction. Not sure if that's who you're talking about but, they are in Maine.
Not the same @Papa Indica . The one in Farmington has developed a program that tracks thier seeds from purchase to finish/sale. They are out of a grow store. I have been to this place before becoming a seed bank. Will not go back due to many customer name dropping, not cool. I don't care who they sell too, but some discretion on mentioning names should be used there.

M

Moose71

check out getawaymountainseds.com out of blue hill. he's been breeding and growing long before it was legal. he carries the famed R2 strain from new bruinswick thats kick ass! all his strains are made to grow outdoors in Maines environment.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

check out getawaymountainseds.com out of blue hill. he's been breeding and growing long before it was legal. he carries the famed R2 strain from new bruinswick thats kick ass! all his strains are made to grow outdoors in Maines environment.
Cash only..but Thanks anyway.

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Didn't know that there were so many people from the Ol 207 here at the farm ! Whats up y'all ?

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

I Opened a seedbank this year & we already got deals with several retail stores throughout the state so they'll be offering our genetics very soon !!!

Other than that they'll only be available at the farm for now until my personal retail store opens
Yeah man i like this. I think maine has a lack of good genetics, not growers
Lol I beg to differ , plenty of Fire around to be had if you know where to go and who to talk to
I've lived from dennysville to caribou, ellsworth I now live far west into the mountains near new hampshire or what locals jokingly call commune country. I absolutely love it. Best place I've ever been for someone who loves the outdoors. I actually found my current home after hiking the Appalachian trail a few years back rain wouldn't let up so I deviated down to a town to get a room and passed a house for sale with 360 degree mountain views, views of the ski resort two headshops, a grow store and not a single chain store for 20 miles. I still own a home in crystal park, CO my mom lives in but something about Maine just pulls me in.

Btw there is a seed exchange and seedbank in waterville cool guys a lot of motarebel, bodhi, and tga stuff. And this spring there will be another seedbank and exchange west of Waterville.
Funny , never heard of these guys and I'm in waterville and that's where my company is based
Lol you sure they ain't part of my team ?

Where in Waterville is that seed exchange or how can I view what they got?
I'm in waterville area so ain't the HG & UDG crew but they work with us so who are you referring to exactly ?

R

RedTeamGrowz

I Know SeedGodz is Based Outta Waterville , They do All my Vending , They're also in with all of the guys that Run Alot of The events and get togethers

Latest posts

Top Bottom