Mainlining Og Underdog?

• Thread starter ems3w5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Is OG underdog a good strain to mainline.

• Total voters
ems3w5

ems3w5

Hello people. I have tried for a few minutes to search an answer for a question I have. I'm growing an OG underdog strain. And my plant is at the 6th node. I'm wondering if this is a good strain to mainline. Please, if anyone has a good answer let me know. Thanks to whom responds. Hah

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Not sure on that one. From a science side you would think it would work with any strain, but some strains just are finicky and you will never know unless you try. Report back and post pics of your project if you decide to try it.

stonestacker

stonestacker

The cut I had would have worked good for it. So short squat plant that yielded very well dense little nuggs.
Have fun and post some pics.

ems3w5

ems3w5

Not sure on that one. From a science side you would think it would work with any strain, but some strains just are finicky and you will never know unless you try. Report back and post pics of your project if you decide to try it.
Exactly. I'm just too cheap and nervous to try, haha. I'm thinking about saying f' it.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Well if its any help my son tried his hand at mainlining a year or so ago and he did a great job even on his 1st attempt. He has a mainlining thread here somewhere. Ill try to find it and post the link so you can check it out.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
at the end of the day a scrog done right is also in my mind better than mainlining.

ems3w5

ems3w5

Hello again peeps. I decided to start mainlining my underdawg. Hopefully all goes well here's some before and after pictures. She has a strong root system going. So I'm not too nervous about her bouncing back in a reasonable amount of time.
P.s. don't mind my ugly feet and legs. Haha

20180715 072320
20180715 072701
20180715 072653
Top Bottom